X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.60: He's Such A Delicate Boy and a Hysterical Man

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    To be fair I had no idea 1919 was of significance.
    Oh yeah. All them colored fellas who went to war for the US suddenly came home acting like they had rights and ****.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Oooh Susan.

“ JUST IN: Republican Sen. Susan Collins is calling on President Trump to retract his tweet comparing the House's impeachment inquiry against him to a "lynching," saying that the term evokes "a terrible time in our nation’s history" and "the President never should have made that comparison."

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Oooh Susan.

“ JUST IN: Republican Sen. Susan Collins is calling on President Trump to retract his tweet comparing the House's impeachment inquiry against him to a "lynching," saying that the term evokes "a terrible time in our nation’s history" and "the President never should have made that comparison."
        She takes the tough stances.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

All except impeaching Trump doesn't gain Hillary the White House. ffs

Comment

It is amazing how they get to cherry pick everything all the time. Even the Constitution.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                Oh yeah. All them colored fellas who went to war for the US suddenly came home acting like they had rights and ****.
                Yeah it is pretty awful. Same thing happened in WW2 which is why Truman acted...
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                  Anybody else who can't wait to read that opening statement?
                  Yes especially after reading this:

"Without question the most powerful testimony we've heard," said Rep. Stephen Lynch (D-Mass.), who sits on the Oversight Committee.

"This testimony is a sea change. I think it could accelerate matters," Lynch continued. "This will, I think, answer more questions than it raises."
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Mr. Nail, meet Mr. Coffin - https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...y-trump-054259

Side note: Its somewhat amusing that Tiger Beat on the Potomac, and not the NYT for example, are the ones breaking the big news on this one. It was after all Politico which reported the aid was being held up in the first place.
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.60: He's Such A Delicate Boy and a Hysterical Man

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        The best words.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Oh, please, let it be one of the ****wads in the picture. Please.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              Oh, please, let it be one of the ****wads in the picture. Please.
                              The dumb **** or the other dumb ****'s husband?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                The dumb **** or the other dumb ****'s husband?
                                They're both so ****ing stupid it would be a new low.

Comment

Working...
                                X