X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.60: He's Such A Delicate Boy and a Hysterical Man

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I’m not entirely sure what the WaPo has done to not be trusted...

CNN is an entertainment outfit.
    What's interesting is the guy the media supports is banned from the White House.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      He's projecting again. We need a moon shot on mental health in this country. Fast.
      Just bring back the madhouse.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
        2) the mainstream media (NYT, WaPo, CNN, etc) is not your friend so do not trust them under any circumstances.
        There is a difference between trusting and protecting. It's fine that NYT and WaPo aren't Murdoch Left. We need independent journalism. (CNN I'm not addressing, they're not a news outlet they're a joke). If we play "when they came for Thomas Friedman I did nothing because I was not a Neoliberal" then we deserve what we get. When we fight Nazis everybody who isn't a Nazi is Us. NYT and WaPo don't have to be friends, they are allies. Uncle Joe helped us beat Hitler.
        Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          There is a difference between trusting and protecting. It's fine that NYT and WaPo aren't Murdoch Left. We need independent journalism. (CNN I'm not addressing, they're not a news outlet they're a joke). If we play "when they came for Thomas Friedman I did nothing because I was not a Neoliberal" then we deserve what we get. When we fight Nazis everybody who isn't a Nazi is Us. NYT and WaPo don't have to be friends, they are allies. Uncle Joe helped us beat Hitler.
          You're at least 30 years behind the times. It's a "my way or the highway" world in which we now reside.
          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
            You're at least 30 years behind the times. It's a "my way or the highway" world in which we now reside.
            LOL. No.

We live in Reagan's Utopia. This is the world he imagined. It's his creation. And we desperately need leaders to get us the **** out of it.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              He's projecting again. We need a moon shot on mental health in this country. Fast.
              Plus, Republicans already did that.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

I find this quote from ~yesterday fascinating.

"We've taken control of the oil in the Middle East ... the oil that everybody was worried about," Donald Trump said the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  I’m not entirely sure what the WaPo has done to not be trusted...

CNN is an entertainment outfit.
                  The Washington Post and the New York Times teamed up with a hack right wing author to put his accusations from a book he was pimping on their front page in the midst of the 2016 election. In my lifetime I've never seen that before. It took Clinton's team about one week to debunk every single stupid allegation (Uranium One, Clinton Foundation nonsense) etc. Any self respecting newspaper would not have made that deal. I don't trust them for one second, even if they aren't as pathetic as the Times.

EDIT: https://www.mediamatters.org/new-yor...l-report-books
                  Last edited by Rover; 10-22-2019, 09:10 AM.
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Sorry I completely disagree. The NYT is now printing GOP talking points in an effort to not be accused of "bias" and then putting corrections on the back page of the food section. They aren't allies, they're almost double agents. If we had to rely on people like them in WWII we'd all be speaking German right now and goose stepping down the street.

The Post had some major screw ups but they seem to be getting better. They need to own up to the screw ups however, including the one that I just posted, which is something newspapers are extremely poor at doing.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                      Sorry I completely disagree. The NYT is now printing GOP talking points in an effort to not be accused of "bias" and then putting corrections on the back page of the food section. They aren't allies, they're almost double agents. If we had to rely on people like them in WWII we'd all be speaking German right now and goose stepping down the street.

The Post had some major screw ups but they seem to be getting better. They need to own up to the screw ups however, including the one that I just posted, which is something newspapers are extremely poor at doing.
                      They're all doing it. It's like the ****ing morons who say both sides to the climate debate. If the scale is 98% to 2% giving both sides equal time is complete and utter bs. But, that's what they do. We really need an enema to clean this **** up.

Comment

The best words.
                        It's not like 2019 is the 100th anniversary of 1919 and it's not like that's a year with a particular history of lynching or anything.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Also, Lindsay graham agrees that this is a lynching.

Comment

Anybody else who can't wait to read that opening statement?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              That works too

I mean I know he is "on the road" and he is "protecting us" and all but I want him to know he was an idiot before and we still think he is an idiot now even though he hasnt been able to come back here. I hope he hasnt got the vapors now that Hillary was exonerated...AGAIN...over the server he had such a hard on over. He looked stupid when he whined about it before but he looks Trumpian in his stupidity now
                              He was ready to school all of us when Hilary was finally held for her crimes. Then she got exonerated for the 1000th time and he didn’t post

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                It's not like 2019 is the 100th anniversary of 1919 and it's not like that's a year with a particular history of lynching or anything.
                                To be fair I had no idea 1919 was of significance.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X