X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.60: He's Such A Delicate Boy and a Hysterical Man

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    But hasn't every whistleblower ever known they were going to be attacked? Isn't that why they prefer to do so anonymously? How is what we are seeing today any different?
    Because this isnt Big Tobacco going after someone this is the friggin Government.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Funny I don’t recall dems pulling these stunts
      GOP just doing it before the Dems get a chance. Best defense is a good offense.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
        Might be the same thing but they're losing it: from CNN

House Republicans stormed the hearing room where Pentagon official was testifying

As Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense Laura Cooper was sitting down to testify, the roughly couple dozen Republicans stormed through the three different doors, a source in the room said.

Rep. Bradley Byrne yelled in committee Chair Adam Schiff's face, but Schiff didn't engage. Other Democrats, including Val Demings, screamed back at both Byrne and Rep. Louie Gohmert, who were yelling about the process.

"It was closest thing I've seen around here to mass civil unrest as a member of Congress," according to a source in the room.

Cooper left the room while the Republicans refused to leave.

The source says the Capitol Police and sergeant at arms have been consulted as members refuse to leave the room.
        All of the Republicans who didn't belong there should've been arrested for disorderly conduct.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          rufus and alfa ripped Rube based on what he said in part because of what you posted. You made it sound like that is what he is saying so he clarified.
          In addition to ripping Brent, I am also ripping those of you who really think that you can convince Brent to think. It's kind of insane to keep trying the same thing over and over again and expecting results. Brent claims to be centrist and thinking, but there's no actual evidence of that. So why waste time trying to convince him otherwise?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            All of the Republicans who didn't belong there should've been arrested for disorderly conduct.
            How about we do just make this public? When the Russians ask about some server in Ukraine, he can reply that there is no evidence of that, anywhere. Where as he heard dumpy say stuff.

At this point, if they want to make it public, it sure seems as if it's going to really put them into an impossible position. Which is fine.

Comment

Mitch said that people can’t be on record defending trump so Their strategy is to hammer on that process the dems are using.

Matt g is a good little soldier

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Matt g is a good little soldier
                100-proof vodka helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Because this isnt Big Tobacco going after someone this is the friggin Government.
                  If I were a whistleblower, I'd probably be more worried about Big Tobacco than the Trump Administration.
                  That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

If I were a whistleblower, I'd probably be more worried about Big Tobacco than the Trump Administration.
                    You'd be a supremely unintelligent whistleblower, then, in this hypothetical.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

But hasn't every whistleblower ever known they were going to be attacked? Isn't that why they prefer to do so anonymously? How is what we are seeing today any different?
                      Has a previous president ever demanded that a whistleblower's identity be revealed?

Now coyly pivot...

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Do what they would do if you or I broke in to a congressional hearing we had no place in. Shoot them in the ****ing head. Gaetz and his fivehead would be a chipshot.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Matt Gaetz is everything that is wrong with America. We suffer every day he's in government.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

You don't pull a stunt like this unless your hero is dead to rights on breaking the law. Not sure what this lady from the DOD is going to reveal but I think these dolts are a little late! Its Taylor's testimony that buried Chump/Pompeo/Giuliani/etc.
                            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

I'm surprised this happened the day after Trump met with the Freedumb Caucus. What a total coincidence!

KDR

Comment

"**Tweets From Staff**" needs to become a meme.

KDR

Comment

Working...
                                X