X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.60: He's Such A Delicate Boy and a Hysterical Man

Originally posted by burd View Post
    They are not all the same. To the extent WaPo is classified as a 24-hour news outlet, it is a far more reliable source that Fox. Not even close.
    Read what I said: news channels. FOX, CNN, MSNBC, and whatever CHANNELS are out there. I'm referring to TELEVISION. Not outlets.

Maybe if people actually paid attention to the specificity of the posts....sheesh.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

It's the defense strategy everyone who does not have the burden of proof uses: Clutter and confuse.

Comment

It's the defense strategy everyone who does not have the burden of proof uses: Clutter and confuse.
        Yeah, and that's one piece of expertise Dump brought to the White House.

I find it interesting that the real estate guy who got elected President has only been able to lie about building a wall. No bridges. No airports. No roads. Nothing.

What a failure.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
          Read what I said: news channels. FOX, CNN, MSNBC, and whatever CHANNELS are out there. I'm referring to TELEVISION. Not outlets.

Maybe if people actually paid attention to the specificity of the posts....sheesh.
          And you do the same: "To the extend WaPo is classified as a 24-hour news outlet."

Comment

And you do the same: "To the extend WaPo is classified as a 24-hour news outlet."
            Saying that a newspaper (and a good one, FTR) and their affiliated website is the same as, or an extension of, a tv channel....that's a BIIIIIIIIIIG stretch.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              “ BREAKING: GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham is planning to introduce a resolution condemning the House Democrats' impeachment inquiry process, and argued that any articles should be dismissed in the Senate without a trial: "This resolution puts the Senate on record condemning the House."

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...rnd=1571799352
              Go Lindsay you fuking idiot! Lets have Gardner, Collins, McSally, Ernst and Tillis either decide to sign, thus firmly putting them on the side of the cult or not sign earning them the eternal scorn of the Trump Humpers that they'll need to turn out for their re-election campaigns. Nothing like jamming up your own caucus numbnuts.
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                Saying that a newspaper (and a good one, FTR) and their affiliated website is the same as, or an extension of, a tv channel....that's a BIIIIIIIIIIG stretch.
                They're all extensions. Who do you think Cable News stocks for it's shows? Newspaper people.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  One reply:

Only because it's funny and not that I really expect anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Whew glad that’s over

The O/U on total lies told has been set at 47.5

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                    Doubtful. There is a lot of money to be made as a whistleblower.
                    Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      Wow.
                      You and Scoob don't think there is money to be made in this country as a whistleblower? I've got news for you.
                      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

You and Scoob don't think there is money to be made in this country as a whistleblower? I've got news for you.
                        There's money to be made as a rape victim too. So, what the hell is your point?

Comment

Question: Are you still a Trump Humper or are you an "independent" now? Just trying to keep it all straight!
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

I'm saying that's not a reason for it to be judged viable or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                              I'm saying that's not a reason for it to be judged viable or not.
                              I'm not judging the viability of anything, I don't think. Scooby expressed fear (I know, weird) that Trump is somehow going to be able to kill off whistleblowers.

I think that's silly, in light of the fact that he doesn't have the ability to wave a wand and make statutes disappear. But even if the statutes didn't exist, there is still money to be made as a whistleblower. Not that money has to be the only or primary reason for coming forward, but it's there nonetheless.
                              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                                Question: Are you still a Trump Humper or are you an "independent" now? Just trying to keep it all straight!
                                I don't claim to be a "Trump Humper", an "independent" or anything else. I'm just me.

As for who I voted for in 2016, I posted it on election day, but as I recall you weren't around.

Comment

Working...
                                X