X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.60: He's Such A Delicate Boy and a Hysterical Man

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    I honestly dont care if they are interested or not. I care if they vote for him or not.
    Well if you get them interested, they MAY change their minds (not talking about the hardcore 40%, talking about the anti-Berns/Bidens, similar to the anti-Hills)
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Well keeping the impeachment inquiries going and looking at all of the different scandals until the end of his first term will hopefully lower Republican enthusiasm when it comes to voting and tie everyone in the party to this idiot. Either way there's no need to fast track it.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
        Well keeping the impeachment inquiries going and looking at all of the different scandals until the end of his first term will hopefully lower Republican enthusiasm when it comes to voting and tie everyone in the party to this idiot.
        Zero in to the one or two issues that will impeach him. Hit it hardcore (which it seems they are doing). Bring it all on, on those issue(s). If they have something (and they do), concentrate on THAT. Let the other stuff slide, in the name of the overall goal.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
          It's not that hard to explain to the average American why the border camps and a child separation policy are insane and illegal. Or why firing the guy who investigates you is impeachable. Also the guy probably isn't going to reach the threshold for impeachment given how insane the Republican party is and that's not really even the point.
          Part of me wants to see those guys finally begin to realize that Trump is going to drag them all down with him, and actually do the right thing and vote to convict him.

Another part of me wants to see them stick by his side and then suffer the electoral consequences for doing so. I'm just not quite so certain the American electorate will be smart enough to do that.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
            Zero in to the one or two issues that will impeach him. Hit it hardcore (which it seems they are doing). Bring it all on, on those issue(s). If they have something (and they do), concentrate on THAT. Let the other stuff slide, in the name of the overall goal.
            You are right. But in that respect, at least, this will probably be fairly similar to a court of law. Most attorneys do focus on the main bases but are also able to bring in the lower value proofs in a way that does not detract from the main theme. Those smaller points add depth. Good trial lawyers do it all the time.

They are really not proving this case to the Rs but to the public.

Comment

Dem House has played Chump and his fellow cult members like a harp from hell over this Impeachment inquiry. Why would we want to change that by adding 50 other charges? Once out of office he can easily be prosecuted for crimes like campaign finance violations (the Stormy Daniels payoff) to cheating on his taxes to a bunch of other stuff. Right now we have the public's attention and support. Stick with that and the current charges and see that through to the end (trail in Senate) even if it does take well into 2020.
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

“In three short years, President Trump has doubled the growth in the greatest economy in all of human history. And do you know what our Democratic friends have done for him?” Kennedy asked. “Speaker Nancy Pelosi is trying to impeach him.”

“I don’t mean any disrespect, but it must suck to be that dumb,” Kennedy said.
                https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/trum...dumb-1.8092752

Kennedy is on the Judiciary committee of the US Senate. Everyone in the GOP is afraid of becoming the next Eric Cantor. It's pretty sick.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/trum...dumb-1.8092752

Kennedy is on the Judiciary committee of the US Senate. Everyone in the GOP is afraid of becoming the next Eric Cantor. It's pretty sick.
                  That is definitely part of it. Cantor going down the way he did scares the crap out of the Cult. Before they sold their soul to The Stupids that would have never happened.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    That is definitely part of it. Cantor going down the way he did scares the crap out of the Cult. Before they sold their soul to The Stupids that would have never happened.
                    I heard our friend Susan Collins is in quite the pickle. Her vote on impeachment may entirely depend on when it happens, vs. the evidence. Before the primary, she'll have to vote innocent. After the primary she'll have to vote guilty. Either way she's done.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Before the primary, she'll have to vote innocent. After the primary she'll have to vote guilty.
                      That's pretty funny. And both her primary and general opponents can roast her on this. Couldn't happen to a nicer girl.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I too will enjoy Collins finally meeting her well deserved fate. In order of likelihood for "yes on impeachment" I'd rank them like this:

1) Murkowski, who might be the only one who votes for it on its merits. Seems to like to PO Chump on big votes too (ACA, Kavanaugh)

2) Romney, who will check which way the wind is blowing first. However, the national media is dying for a "GOP elder statesman who's not insane" since McCain departed the scene and its going to be awfully tempting for Mittens to play that role. Besides, he has the 2nd best furrowed brow amongst his colleagues, after...

3) Collins, who as Scoobs correctly stated will vote according to whether or not she's still facing a primary plus how impeachment is polling in Maine. If she's losing that race she might throws a hail mary and votes to convict. Otherwise she toes the line, thus sealing her doom.
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          I heard our friend Susan Collins is in quite the pickle. Her vote on impeachment may entirely depend on when it happens, vs. the evidence. Before the primary, she'll have to vote innocent. After the primary she'll have to vote guilty. Either way she's done.
                          I think she’ll be fine. The woman she is likely running against is from out of state and the silent majority still like Collins.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                            the silent majority
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Ah yeah the silent majority, the ones that were supposed to win Minnesota for trump last time too

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                                I think she’ll be fine. The woman she is likely running against is from out of state and the silent majority still like Collins.
                                What qualifies as "from out of state?" Is it someone who moved to Maine for the purpose of running for the office or someone who has been Maine resident for years but who was born and raised elsewhere?

I ask because in the provinces one can live in a small town for 20 years and still not be "from here."

Comment

Working...
                                X