X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    LOL

That motive makes no sense. There is no inconsistency if you hit the high water mark.
    And they still have to build cars that meet the higher standard of the rest of the world.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.60: He's Such A Delicate Boy and a Hysterical Man

They could just not sell the CA if it bothers them that much. I'm sure they can get lots of sales to places like Kansas and Kentucky, as long as they're willing to accept buckets of oxy as payment.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Did you guys know today’s witness is a never trumper! Fox is doing a nice smear job too

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
          And they still have to build cars that meet the higher standard of the rest of the world.
          That's easy for GM. They already have a pretty regionalized assembly process. I don't think they were exporting much of anything from the NAFTA plants. And the low volume they were can be shifted to their Korean and Chinese assembly plants.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Trump is attempting to normalize it. That's how he gets away with everything. Everyone does it. I did it in plain sight. There's nothing wrong with what I did because everyone does it. See, I'll do it again. Etc. etc. etc.
            Trump lost the House and is about to get impeached. I'm not sure he's getting away with much at this point.
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

GWs economic advisor says he’s done with republicans

“This is a statement all true Republicans should read. It's from Greg Mankiw, a longtime adviser to several Republican politicians. He said:

“The Republican Party has largely become the Party of Trump. Too many Republicans in Congress are willing, in the interest of protecting their jobs, to overlook Trump’s misdeeds (just as too many Democrats were for Clinton during his impeachment). I have no interest in associating myself with that behavior. Maybe someday, the party will return to having honorable leaders like Bush, McCain, and Romney. Until then, count me out.”

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                Trump lost the House and is about to get impeached. I'm not sure he's getting away with much at this point.
                Unless he ends up incarcerated I don't think he cares. Why would he? He's just going to be rich anyway. And, he obviously never cared about how he's viewed as President. No one who cares about things like that acts like he does. So, get back to me when he gives a **** which means he's locked up where he belongs.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  They could just not sell the CA if it bothers them that much. I'm sure they can get lots of sales to places like Kansas and Kentucky, as long as they're willing to accept buckets of oxy as payment.
                  That's a good point. What would stop residents from simply buying a car from another state/border hop for a purchase, and then bringing it back to CA?
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    GWs economic advisor says he’s done with republicans

“This is a statement all true Republicans should read. It's from Greg Mankiw, a longtime adviser to several Republican politicians. He said:

“The Republican Party has largely become the Party of Trump. Too many Republicans in Congress are willing, in the interest of protecting their jobs, to overlook Trump’s misdeeds (just as too many Democrats were for Clinton during his impeachment). I have no interest in associating myself with that behavior. Maybe someday, the party will return to having honorable leaders like Bush, McCain, and Romney. Until then, count me out.”
                    Of course he had to both-sides it though. So eff him and the billionaire class horse he rode in on.

Comment

He's a Manchurian double-agent dontcha know! https://www.vo*****/2019/10/29/20937...ty-impeachment

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

"Whimpering"? https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...i-raid-account

The killing of ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi marked a significant win for the United States in the war against the terror group and a major achievement for Donald Trump’s national security policy. But within 24 hours of the raid being announced, the president’s penchant for embellishment had complicated the victory lap he was hoping to take.

Announcing Baghdadi’s death, Trump claimed that the ISIS leader was “whimpering” and likened him to a “dog” in his attempt to escape U.S. forces. Five senior Trump administration officials who watched in real time as the president spoke on Sunday morning each told The Daily Beast that they had no idea where the president got the “whimpering and crying and screaming” detail. Two officials recounted how after they heard that on Sunday, they immediately began messaging each other questions and comments like, “uh where is he getting that?”

The comments confused officials in the Pentagon as well, some of who told The Daily Beast that there was no way Trump could have heard Baghdadi’s voice on the Situation Room live stream Saturday night because it did not have audio. Two senior officials said while President Trump could have spoken to commandos on the ground who carried out the raid but said that has not often been the case in past operations.

And on Monday, questions about where the president got his information continued to make its way to administration officials. At a press briefing Monday afternoon reporter peppered acting Secretary of Defense Mark Esper and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley with questions about Trump’s remarks about Baghdadi “whimpering” and “crying”. Asked whether he too had heard the whimpering and crying from Bagdadi, Esper said: “I don’t have those details.” Milley said the president had planned to talk to unit members involved in the raid but that he didn’t know the source of the Baghdadi description Trump used.

KDR

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Unless he ends up incarcerated I don't think he cares. Why would he? He's just going to be rich anyway. And, he obviously never cared about how he's viewed as President. No one who cares about things like that acts like he does. So, get back to me when he gives a **** which means he's locked up where he belongs.
                          Scoobs, if the trade off for Chump not seeing the inside of a jail cell like he deserves is the total destruction of the money laundering cult then I will take that deal. There are few things me and Kep agree on but one is that the entire Republican party is the problem, not just its idiotic figurehead. I don't want to see Trump impeached because I think it'll result in his conviction by the Senate. I want to see this happen because 1) he's actually committed the crimes he was originally accused of, and 2) anybody running for a seat where the population is not majority Trump Humper (think Susan Collins) is going to be exposed as a total fraud when they stick by him, which I expect 99% of them to do. So instead of whacking off to made up bad news why don't you make some popcorn and watch the show?
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                            That's a good point. What would stop residents from simply buying a car from another state/border hop for a purchase, and then bringing it back to CA?
                            California could just refuse to register the car. If it’s not compliant, you don’t get plates.
                            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                              California could just refuse to register the car. If it’s not compliant, you don’t get plates.
                              Could they legally do that? Let's say I move from here to there, with my MN car...now I can't use that car? That could get messy in the courts...
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

https://static.politico.com/69/13/cd...ment-final.pdf

5Oleksandr Danylyuk Visit –July 10, 2019

On July 10, 2019, Oleksandr Danylyuk, the Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council for Ukraine, visited Washington, D.C. for a meeting with National Security Advisor Bolton. Ambassadors Volker and Sondland also attended, along with Energy Secretary Rick Perry.

The meeting proceeded well until the Ukrainians broached the subject of a meeting between the two presidents. The Ukrainians saw this meeting as critically important in order to solidify the support of their most important international partner. Amb. Sondland started to speak about Ukraine delivering specific investigations in order to secure the meeting with the President,at which time Ambassador Bolton cut the meeting short.

Following this meeting, there was a scheduled debriefing during which Amb. Sondland emphasized the importance that Ukraine deliver the investigations into the 2016 election, the Bidens, and Burisma. I stated to Amb. Sondland that his statements were inappropriate, that the request to investigate Biden and his son had nothing to do with national security, and that such investigations were not something the NSC was going to get involved in or push. Dr. Hill then entered the room and asserted to Amb. Sondland that his statements were inappropriate.

Following the debriefing meeting, I reported my concerns to the NSC’s lead counsel. Dr.Hill also reported the incident to the NSC’s lead counsel.
                                Election Call –July 25, 2019

On July 21, 2019, President Zelenskyy’s party won Parliamentary elections in a landslide victory. The NSC proposed that President Trump call President Zelenskyy to congratulate him.

On July 25, 2019, the call occurred. I listened in on the call in the Situation Room with colleagues from the NSC and the office of the Vice President. As the transcript is in the public record, we are all aware of what was said.

I was concerned by the call. I did not think it was proper to demand that a foreign government investigate a U.S. citizen,and I was worried about the implications for
                                6the U.S. government’s support of Ukraine. I realized that if Ukraine pursued an investigation into the Bidens and Burisma, it would likely be interpreted as a partisan play which would undoubtedly result in Ukraine losingthe bipartisan support it has thus far maintained. This would all undermine U.S. national security.Following the call, I again reported my concerns to NSC’s lead counsel.

KDR

Comment

Working...
                                X