X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.60: He's Such A Delicate Boy and a Hysterical Man

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Maher had the Prager guy on. Yuck. If he’s gonna have a republican on can’t they at least not be a conspiracy theorist
    I remember hearing him when flipping through the radio years back. Even for conservative radio he was crap.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Don't usually watch, but last night's Rachel Maddow was terrific. I'm sure the video is out there, but the quick synopsis is: not the first time Trump shook down Ukraine for his political benefit.

Days after Rudy met with the previous president, the investigation into Manafort's black ledger was tanked, and a week after, he finally got his long-sought meeting with Dimwit Donnie.

Also, Ukraine ceased cooperating with the Mueller investigation.

That he got away with it that time is probably why he thinks everything he did is above board, and why his call to the new president was "perfect".
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

The cruelty is the point.

Never knew fighting for my existence would make me a radical, but here I am.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Comment

Comment

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-to-help-build

Comment

I am not gonna lie...I think that is kind of funny. Yes I know...still kind of funny.

(plus children are about the only people he could actually do it anyways cause they cant pay for it )
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Trump's "virtually impenetrable" border walls are being cut through in a matter of seconds by smugglers using a Milwaukee Sawzall from Home Depot.

Also, those gaps that Trump wanted to "see who's on the other side?" Large enough to get ladders made of rebar through.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                    Also, those gaps that Trump wanted to "see who's on the other side?" Large enough to get ladders made of rebar through.
                    Don't leave out crucial details. They were needed to see if someone on the other side was going to toss a 50-lb bail of marijuana over. As happens all of the time, that's just basic drug trafficking.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      Don't leave out crucial details. They were needed to see if someone on the other side was going to toss a 50-lb bail of marijuana over. As happens all of the time, that's just basic drug trafficking.
                      One of my favorite remarks by a friend's wife (who is Mexican, they live in Houston): He knows we can swim, right?
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                        One of my favorite remarks by a friend's wife (who is Mexican, they live in Houston): He knows we can swim, right?
                        One of the best shirts I've ever seen.
                        MAGA: Mexicans Always Get Across
                        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                          One of the best shirts I've ever seen.
                          MAGA: Mexicans Always Get Across
                          Nice!
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Trump's "virtually impenetrable" border walls are being cut through in a matter of seconds by smugglers using a Milwaukee Sawzall from Home Depot.

I'm sure a Sawzall with cut concrete and steel bollards in a matter of seconds.
                            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

The relevant segment from Rachel Maddow last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln6mPaKOYuE
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Berlin thinks they have it bad because they can't get a new airport done right. Meanwhile, America can't even get a border wall to work properly.

Comment

Working...
                                X