• Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.60: He's Such A Delicate Boy and a Hysterical Man

LOL: https://***********/YAppelbaum/statu...62611578966016

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Hey at least now any time I deal with the cops I can claim it is a violation of my Due Process and cite this letter. Of course if they shoot me that WONT be a violation of my Due Process...so...

Wait does that mean? I better not finish that or Secret Service will show up and question me like they did Eminem.
      I mean, it's all especially moot when you consider this isn't a criminal trail. This is essentially a workplace firing decision. An impeached/removed President doesn't go to jail or anything, they go home. The criminal trail comes later. This is like protesting the decision your higher-ups made to fire you by complaining you shouldn't have had a lawyer present at every decision, which is ironic coming from the "business should be allowed to fire LGTBQ just because" side.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Could be an outlier poll but..

"I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

M. Night Shamylan is kicking himself.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            Could be an outlier poll but..

Granted you'll never get a majority of them to disapprove or want to impeach, but move those numbers another 10% or so and things get reaaaaaaal interesting.

KDR

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              Granted you'll never get a majority of them to disapprove or want to impeach, but move those numbers another 10% or so and things get reaaaaaaal interesting.
              His numbers have been rock steady on 538's aggregate for polls so I doubt that's anything but a blip.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                M. Night Shamylan is kicking himself.
                Unshameable

Sh-t

As-s
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Ooh the cops are weighing in on due process. Delicious

* - Exclusions apply. Offer only valid if you're white. May be restricted based on after tax income or zip code.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                    * - Exclusions apply. Offer only valid if you're white. May be restricted based on after tax income or zip code.
                    Truth.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      Bootstraps, baby!!
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                        If *we* tried to pull that stunt, we'd be labeled "constitutionalists," have our heads slammed against the hood of a squad car, and an additional charge of resisting arrest added to our speeding ticket.
                        Nah I am White
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          I mean, it's all especially moot when you consider this isn't a criminal trail. This is essentially a workplace firing decision. An impeached/removed President doesn't go to jail or anything, they go home. The criminal trail comes later. This is like protesting the decision your higher-ups made to fire you by complaining you shouldn't have had a lawyer present at every decision, which is ironic coming from the "business should be allowed to fire LGTBQ just because" side.
                          Are you saying the crowd that whines about States Rights then stops California from setting their own emissions standards arent consistent? HOW DARE YOU!! WHY DO YOU HATE AMERICA?!?!??!?!
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Are you saying the crowd that whines about States Rights then stops California from setting their own emissions standards arent consistent? HOW DARE YOU!! WHY DO YOU HATE AMERICA?!?!??!?!
                            Funny how "states' rights" is usually a subterfuge for interfering with policies that protect people. Slavery was a states rights issue, not a race issue.

Comment

Whenever I see someone call themselves a "Constitutional Conservative", I immediately know it's code for, "I happily cherry-pick the parts that support my opinions, and only when they apply to that specific scenario."

Comment

Because "religious freedom" is SO much more important than our right to exist.

Someone told me this administration wasn't anti-LGBTQ; she gave me a massive case of Forest Whitaker eye.
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X