X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POTUS 45.60: He's Such A Delicate Boy and a Hysterical Man

Thread title from a Garbage song.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Re: POTUS 45.60: He's Such A Delicate Boy and a Hysterical Man

Wait I thought we were stopping the wars

“ President Trump said the government is “bringing soldiers home” from Syria shortly after Defense Secretary Mark Epser told reporters about 700 troops withdrawing from the region will be moved into western Iraq.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-soldiers-home

Comment

Subscribed
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Iraq is home.

Comment

Such cowards

“ JUST IN: Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) said that more Republican senators and congressmen would publicly criticize President Trump if not for fear of aiding Democrats, especially Sen. Elizabeth Warren's (D-Mass.) presidential bid.

"They don't want to do something which makes it more likely for Elizabeth Warren to become president or for us to lose the Senate. So they don't want to go out and criticize the leader of our party," Romney said.”

Comment

Just more evidence they will always be party over country.
            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
              Just more evidence they will always be party over country.
              Welcome to Politics 101.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Such cowards

“ JUST IN: Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) said that more Republican senators and congressmen would publicly criticize President Trump if not for fear of aiding Democrats, especially Sen. Elizabeth Warren's (D-Mass.) presidential bid.

"They don't want to do something which makes it more likely for Elizabeth Warren to become president or for us to lose the Senate. So they don't want to go out and criticize the leader of our party," Romney said.”
                On cue.

Republican U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham, who has been one of the most vocal critics of President Donald Trump’s decision to move U.S. troops out of northeastern Syria, said on Sunday he now believed “historic solutions” were possible.

In an interview with Fox News, Graham said a conversation he had with Trump over the weekend had fueled his optimism that a solution could be reached where the security of Turkey and the Kurds was guaranteed and fighters from Islamic State contained.

“I am increasingly optimistic that we can have some historic solutions in Syria that have eluded us for years if we play our cards right,” Graham said on “Sunday Morning Futures.”

Graham said Trump was prepared to use U.S. air power over a demilitarized zone occupied by international forces, adding that the use of air power could help ensure Islamic State fighters who had been held in the area did not “break out.”

Senator Jim Inhofe, a Republican who chairs the Senate Armed Services Committee, said on Saturday that Trump understood the need for the United States to maintain air power in the region.

“The U.S. must retain air power to keep the pressure on ISIS, prevent our adversaries Russia and Iran from exploiting this situation and protect our partners on the ground,” he said in a statement. ISIS is an acronym for Islamic State.

Graham also said he believed the United States and Kurdish forces long allied with Washington could establish a venture to modernize Syrian oil fields, with the revenue flowing to the Kurds. “President Trump is thinking outside the box,” Graham said of Trump’s thinking on oil.

“The president appreciates what the Kurds have done,” Graham added. “He wants to make sure ISIS does not come back. I expect we will continue to partner with the Kurds in eastern Syria to make sure ISIS does not re-emerge.”
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

"Is my job safe? OK, I'll state my REAL opinion. Oh, my job is not safe? I'll toe the company line."
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Both sides again. Never fails.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Both sides again. Never fails.
                      I'm condemning the pols. If you can actually comprehend words, Eeyore.In this case, specifically the Rs.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                        Welcome to Politics 101.
                        BSABSVR. Oh wait, they're not.

Comment

Too funny. I specifically call out Rs, but it's not enough. Some of you are nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                            Too funny. I specifically call out Rs, but it's not enough. Some of you are nuts.
                            Dude, you said Politics 101 in response to a critique of Republicans. Any reasonable person would infer that Politics 101 applies to all politicians of both sides. Hence why everyone assumes you're pulling a BSAB routine.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                              Dude, you said Politics 101 in response to a critique of Republicans. Any reasonable person would imply that Politics 101 applies to all politicians of both sides. Hence why everyone assumes you're pulling a BSAB routine.
                              And I specified Rs in this particular post. That is, if you bothered to pay attention.

Comment

Working...
                              X