X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.60: He's Such A Delicate Boy and a Hysterical Man

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Every manager should be fired...I mean leaving the racism out of it for a second you just lost a huge amount of money because one guy doesnt like Black People? Not super bright...

Of course the managers should be fired because they let a racist dictate their clientele.
    You never favor one person, even a regular, over business overall. If that person was truly a regular, they'd understand (leaving the racism part out of it). I'm a regular at my local brewery (every Sunday afternoon) along with some others, and our general attitude is: take care of your normal customers first. You know WE'LL be back. Don't know if they'll be back.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
      You never favor one person, even a regular, over business overall. If that person was truly a regular, they'd understand (leaving the racism part out of it). I'm a regular at my local brewery (every Sunday afternoon) along with some others, and our general attitude is: take care of your normal customers first. You know WE'LL be back. Don't know if they'll be back.
      There are some people out there that expect special treatment because they are a regular. Even without the racism, this person sounds like one of those people.
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Keep it up nyt

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
          There are some people out there that expect special treatment because they are a regular. Even without the racism, this person sounds like one of those people.
          It sounds like it from the story.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I really hate having to live in a country where people in power saying things like this is ok.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

538 does its thing on today's elections.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

I really hate having to live in a country where people in power saying things like this is ok.
                Has Bill Belichick sent a cease and desist letter for stealing his catchphrase?

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                  Has Bill Belichick sent a cease and desist letter for stealing his catchphrase?
                  (Harvey Weinstein joke here)
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    538 does its thing on today's elections.
                    KY and MS aren't going blue. Republicans will find ways to suppress just enough black votes in the cities.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      KY and MS aren't going blue. Republicans will find ways to suppress just enough black votes in the cities.
                      In MS the black vote is actually in the country -- the Black Belt is a strange vestige of slavery. It's the only place in the country where there's still an enormous black rural population. Grinding poverty and of course the white nationalist state government leaves them to die.

Last edited by Kepler; 11-05-2019, 09:06 AM.
                      Cornell University

Comment

“Remember the Mexico 9!!”
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

It's all a scam: https://***********/JuddLegum/status...21827896381442

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            Cleetus: "But he's a blue-collar billionaire who cares about meeeeeeeeee!"

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              I'll have you know the guys racking up millions each year in golf outings and overpriced hotel/resort bookings does not take a $400K salary!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Need to slide “self made” in there somewhere
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X