X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.60: He's Such A Delicate Boy and a Hysterical Man

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Berlin thinks they have it bad because they can't get a new airport done right. Meanwhile, America can't even get a border wall to work properly.
    Americans have paid Mexicans to build stuff for Americans over the last 40 years. Of course our construction skills suck.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
      Americans have paid Mexicans to build stuff for Americans over the last 40 years. Of course our construction skills suck.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Berlin thinks they have it bad because they can't get a new airport done right. Meanwhile, America can't even get a border wall to work properly.
        I mean, you know Trump found the lowest bidder who filled the slats with old Chinese newspapers and pocketed the rest himself. There's just no way he didn't.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

McMormon weighs in:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              If you get booed by MMA, which I will assume to be a majority rightie......wow.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                If you get booed by MMA, which I will assume to be a majority rightie......wow.
                That actually could be significant.

Maybe the polls are bullsh-t and he really has lost them.

I mean, how would you accurately poll Republicans at this point? In-patient overdoses and gunshot wounds at rural hospitals? Survey the port-o-potties at county fairs?
                Last edited by Kepler; 11-02-2019, 10:01 PM.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I don't think you can accurately poll anyone nowadays, except the beyond ignorant people that don't mind their information shared........
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    That actually could be significant.

Maybe the polls are bullsh-t and he really has lost them.

I mean, how would you accurately poll Republicans at this point? In-patient overdoses and gunshot wounds at rural hospitals? Survey the port-o-potties at county fairs?
                    Apparently it’s at Madison square garden

Comment

Still, it's UFC. Figure that would be one of his prime demographics. Along with Nascar and chicken fights.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        Along with Nascar and chicken fights.
                        You're right, but they are cock fights. Don't offend the deplorables. I once witnessed them deep in the Oklahoma woods. Maga forefathers.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          trump getting booed there is like John Mellencamp getting booed at the Indiana State Fair or Bruce Springsteen getting booed while doing an impromptu concert at a rest stop on the New Jersey Turnpike. Makes me wonder what the main demographic was at this particular UFC bout.

Comment

Y'all are nuts... Everyone was saying "Boo-urns!"

** Realizes how likely that could be a real excuse used my Mr. Orange in the next 18 months **

It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

No more water, Gavin!
                              Rich, talking about Cali wanting a handout when they bail out all the mouth breather states every year

Update: go Gavin go!

Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 11-03-2019, 11:48 AM.

Comment

I know plenty of people into that fighting stuff who are not at all conservative politically.
                                Its fan base spans a pretty broad demographic.

Comment

Working...
                                X