Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.60: He's Such A Delicate Boy and a Hysterical Man

there's a good buck in that racket.
    Quote Originally Posted by aparch View Post
    You joke, but that thought had crossed my mind when it was announced. Pretty much every border town would be in the buffer zone. El Paso would double in size. Tijuana would be American!
    Mookie ain’t joking!! Dead ff in serious.

Re: POTUS 45.60: He's Such A Delicate Boy and a Hysterical Man

Quote Originally Posted by aparch View Post
    You joke, but that thought had crossed my mind when it was announced. Pretty much every border town would be in the buffer zone. El Paso would double in size. Tijuana would be American!
    Yep, there are US border cities that have paired Mexican cities - those cities would literally double in size.

San Diego / Tijuana
    Nogales (half in AZ and Mexico)
    El Paso / Ciudad Juarez <-- used to be the most dangerous city on Earth before Syria beat it out
    Laredo / Nuevo Laredo

Just declare the four North America deserts a non-state under no national jurisdiction, The Forbidden Zone. Let all the libertarians move there and create their NAP paradise.

Last edited by Kepler; 10-21-2019 at 02:08 PM.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019

Apartheid Loving Conservadem!

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    The NY Times blew a story about Hillary out of proportion...IM SHOCKED!!

Did Maggie Haberman ever apologize to Michelle Wolf?
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    By the way. It irritated me to no end that this was not mentioned on any of the news shows this weekend. This should have been ALL OVER THE PLACE.
    Why woud they do that? They dont care about news they care about ratings. They are doing exactly what the Times usually does...print the crazy headline Page 1 top of the fold then print the retraction on Page 16 in the corner.

No one cares that Hillary was destroyed over nothing. Hell I bet half the Dems dont even care.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    Why woud they do that? They dont care about news they care about ratings. They are doing exactly what the Times usually does...print the crazy headline Page 1 top of the fold then print the retraction on Page 16 in the corner.

No one cares that Hillary was destroyed over nothing. Hell I bet half the Dems dont even care.
    Sad.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: No Heart

The whole flip Minnesota thing is going super so far

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...s-in-minnesota
    The dumbest thing he did was come here. His one shot to win this state is complacency and he guaranteed that wouldnt happen. If he comes here again he will guarantee a 10 point loss no matter who he faces.

The guy is his own worst enemy ESPECIALLY in Blue States.
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Hell I bet half the Dems dont even care.
    I do not think this is remotely true.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019

Dems don't care Hillary is innocent, and most Americans don't care their President is a sociopathic crook.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

When is Mulvaney going to reveal he helped the Germans find the Ark by having the shape of the amulet burnt onto his palm?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    I do not think this is remotely true.
    I guarantee you the trix's of the world rolled their eyes and moved on. If people cared the media would have made a bigger deal out of it just for clickbait alone.

Half is overestimating and definitely hyperbole, but I would bet large amounts of cash it is much higher than you think it is because it is Hillary. The #NoMiddleGround crowd doesnt care one bit that the media threw gas on the fire over nothing. It is easy to guess how they would react because look at how they reacted to her ripping Jill Stein and Tulsi Gabbard. My twitter feed is always filled with retweets of that crowd (that is what happens when you follow Bernie for as long as I have) and the only ones talking about Hillary being exonerated are media members especially new media using this as a way to destroy old media. And you would think they would be all over this since it parallels what they are saying the media has done and is doing to Bernie.

Hillary stunk as a candidate and no amount of revisionist history will change that but she was right about almost everything and worse, the NY Times hated her so much they didnt even care. They sold the country out to appease their corporate masters. Jefferey Toobin can back track all he likes, and I applaud him taking ownership...but I give him about as much credit as I give The Mooch for no longer defending Trump and actively going against him. Too little, too late. The NY Times can die in a fire.
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    When is Mulvaney going to reveal he helped the Germans find the Ark by having the shape of the amulet burnt onto his palm?
    I dont get how he still has a job...
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

He kisses ***. That's how he has a job. Step out a little bit, you're gone. Cripes, he's even throwing Mattis under the bus now.

Yep, still here

Aside from Junior, Kushner or Ivanka, no one in America wants that job. Everyone turned him down last time, and that was before an impeachment inquiry.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    He kisses ***. That's how he has a job. Step out a little bit, you're gone. Cripes, he's even throwing Mattis under the bus now.
    The Party that loves the Military showing that love ALL OVER THE PLACE these days

I hope the UND fans around here are going on Whiouxsports and letting Sicatoka know we havent forgotten him and his BS
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Lucia Apologist

Quote Originally Posted by bronconick View Post
    Aside from Junior, Kushner or Ivanka, no one in America wants that job. Everyone turned him down last time, and that was before an impeachment inquiry.
    The only people who want that job are are the ones who are going to be worst at it. Which is not what you want during an impeachment.

I say let the ****er burn.

The Party that loves the Military showing that love ALL OVER THE PLACE these days

I hope the UND fans around here are going on Whiouxsports and letting Sicatoka know we havent forgotten him and his BS
    There are enough gopher fans doing the occasional flyby over there to pass along your message, I'm sure.
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory
    Quote Originally Posted by bronconick View Post
    Word is WH counsel Cippolini is aggressively lobbying for it.

Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    Word is WH counsel Cippolini is aggressively lobbying for it.
    Wasn't that one of Chico Marx' characters?

Gets you tutti fruiti ice-a cream!
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970

They’re just having fun with facts!!

Thread Information