No announcement yet.

Northeastern Huskies 2019-20: Reloaded...and Still in Love with Stacy's Mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Northeastern Huskies 2019-20: Reloaded...and Still in Love with Stacy's Mom

5 on 3 and anemic PP..here in the barn, what's missing..a real offensive force we do not have. We don't have a NHL caliber threat the guy that I can see, other than that this team is very good and serviceable but not as good as the last few years on O but may be better on D and in transition. So it's a we will have to see year. They will be in every game I suppose.

Comment

Billy Jaffe talking how we are 0-11 or 12 on our power play this season.
      That’s not good & going to catch up to us. Pretty sloppy all around thus far, except some of our D play.
      GO NU HOCKEY
      Always bullish on the future.
      We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

yes, something finally.
        GO NU HOCKEY
        We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

After 2 periods I am not impressed with umass at all. People wanted to hand this team HE before the season started. NU has some work to do. No chemistry yet but that will come. Power Play is frustrating but we have the best coach in Keefe to work on that and get the right people on it.
          These are good times to be a Husky Dawg!!!!

Comment

I’m with Billy Jaffe on his take with the reviews.
            nuts
            GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Kudos to Billy Jaffee for calling out the refs for the constant review
              Ruining the game

Comment

win, lose or tie, we gotta get disciplined.
                yeesh
                GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

I have no access to NESN but I'll give he WRBB crew credit for passion. I just hope NU gets an EN just to break the trend of 2-1 games.
                  Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.
                  —H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by CommAvHusky View Post
                    I have no access to NESN but I'll give he WRBB crew credit for passion. I just hope NU gets an EN just to break the trend of 2-1 games.
                    Thanks Dogs
                    Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.
                    —H. L. Mencken

Comment

Good defense at the end there. UMass showed why they are a top team in the country.

Van Reimsdyk, what are you thinking? That family has a bit of an anger issue

Comment

Originally posted by CommAvHusky View Post
                        If you have a cell phone post up the NESN icon and watch the HE games that way. I did.
                        Go Huskies!!!!

Real men play Ice Hockey and Football, little boys play the rest of the sports.

Comment

Originally posted by njdevscup30 View Post
                          Good defense at the end there. UMass showed why they are a top team in the country.

He wasn’t thinking. I was unable to see the play, so I ask, did the object of BVR’s affection do anything to “earn” such a reaction?

Terrific start. This year we’re doing it with D and Ventano seems to be as we had hoped.

Any clues about the return of Struble and/or McDonough?
                          Last edited by HHound; 10-15-2019, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Ugly win but a win nonetheless. I'll take a 3-0 season start, including a win over a Top-5 team, and a 1.0 GA. Can't wait for the offense (especially the PP) to get untracked. PK looks fine.

Not reasonable to expect Pantano to be Primeau but at least he looks like a legit D1 goaltender.
                            "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Originally posted by HHound View Post
                              He wasn’t thinking. I was unable to see the play, so I ask, did the object of BVR’s affection do anything to “earn” such a reaction?

Terrific start. This year we’re doing it with D and Ventano seems to be as we had hoped.

Any clues about the return of Struble and/or McDonough?

BVR was legally checked hard into the boards. I feel like BVR might get suspended a game.

Comment

Originally posted by njdevscup30 View Post

I have to disagree. Umass didn’t look like a top team in the country they looked like a middle of the pack HE team. I think they got way too much love in the pre season.
                                These are good times to be a Husky Dawg!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X