Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Northeastern Huskies 2019-20: Reloaded...and Still in Love with Stacy's Mom

All Hail

Re: Northeastern Huskies 2019-20: Reloaded...and Still in Love with Stacy's Mom

Quote Originally Posted by northeastern View Post
    agree, Atlantic Hickey or not... they had better be up for things this Monday.
    ...especially now that they have a hickey
    "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Quote Originally Posted by Split-N View Post
    ...especially now that they have a hickey
    ha! ..my old fingers and poor eyesight. life can be cruel...
    Go NU!
    GO NU HOCKEY
    Always bullish on the future.
    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

"Never tell me the odds"

https://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Congrats to Dylan Sikura on his first NHL goal yesterday... way to stay with it!

https://youtu.be/1QKZUEjbG6w
    GO NU HOCKEY
    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

ya, Jeezus, i saw you guys were playing Bentley tonight. Our kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by sterlippo1 View Post
    ya, Jeezus, i saw you guys were playing Bentley tonight. Our kryptonite
    your squad this yr would kill 'em. we just gotta put on our Chuck Norris suits...
    GO NU HOCKEY

All Hail

B-B-B-B-Bentley? That Bentley? The very thought of Bentley makes me break out in hives.

NU hockey wore their Chuck Norris suits tonight...
    and Chuck Norris is not afraid of kryptonite! 😝

All Hail

Not a fan of these particular reds, especially the faux gold edging around the oversized husky. Very disappointed they didn't stick with the '80s throwbacks (think 2016 HEA championship game) featuring the Devil Dog.

and Chuck Norris is not afraid of kryptonite! 😝
    Chuck Norris vs Chuck Murray on Saturday night? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Snively65 View Post
    Chuck Norris vs Chuck Murray on Saturday night? :-)
    ha, of course.
    we getting ready for the Whittemore lava pond

You have to like they way they have been playing and thus far way better than I expected. That said the Whit is a difficult place to play and one where we have historically just plain rhymes with bucked. I will be happy with even a point against a poor UNH squad on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by RossiRules View Post
    That said the Whit is a difficult place to play and one where we have historically just plain rhymes with bucked. I will be happy with even a point against a poor UNH squad on the road.
    Actually NU swept both gms at the Whitt last season (I believe). Then of course beat the Wildcats over in Ireland earlier this season. That said, UNH usually comes out to play at the Whit. They are 7-1 at home.

So law of averages, we are bound for... never mind I’ll stay positive.
    Yes, will take a tie if W becomes out of the question. 😊

Looks like they're rolling with Taylor in net.

Need a win to keep pace with the other top HEA schools and also to help the PWR. Huskies need 10 wins between now and the end of the regular season to really lock in their place in the tournament.
    "Never tell me the odds"

https://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Quote Originally Posted by NU_Husky View Post
    Looks like they're rolling with Taylor in net.

Need a win to keep pace with the other top HEA schools and also to help the PWR. Huskies need 10 wins between now and the end of the regular season to really lock in their place in the tournament.
    are you sure it’s Taylor? some in the UNH thread feel it may be Robinson. that’s the way I read it at least. pls excuse if I am wrong.
    Taylor is a big body in net. gotta make the goalie move.
    anyway, Gluck to my Huskies. Go NU 🙂

As I just noted in our thread, Robinson is dressed but did not warm up. You’ll see Taylor in net. Good luck tonight gentlemen, just not too much. 😉

UNH having a strong night through 2 periods.
    We gotta stay out of the box having given them 2 PP goals. Not Pantano’s best effort; but he needs the offense to help some as well.

Wildcats were due... law of averages.

Cautiously Optimistic

Brad Thiessen is in goal for the Cleveland monsters against the Lehigh Valley Phantoms on the NHL network. 0-0 tied with 8:01 left in the 3rd period.

AMATEUR CAREER: Posted a record of 52-46-12 with nine shutouts, a 2.40 GAA and .922 S% in 111 appearances for Northeastern (NCAA-Hockey East) spanning three seasons from 2006-09…Thiessen holds Northeastern program records for career GAA (2.40), career S% (.922) and career shutouts (9, T1st)…Named a finalist for 2009 Hobey Baker Award as top NCAA player…Named 2008-09 Hockey East Player of the Year…Named to 2008-09 Hockey East First All-Star Team…Named 2008-09 NCAA (East) First-Team All-American…Named to 2006-07 Hockey East All-Rookie Team.
    Go Huskies!!!!

Real men play Ice Hockey and Football, little boys play the rest of the sports.

Quote Originally Posted by bsaeagle64 View Post
    Brad Thiessen is in goal for the Cleveland monsters against the Lehigh Valley Phantoms on the NHL network. 0-0 tied with 8:01 left in the 3rd period.

AMATEUR CAREER: Posted a record of 52-46-12 with nine shutouts, a 2.40 GAA and .922 S% in 111 appearances for Northeastern (NCAA-Hockey East) spanning three seasons from 2006-09…Thiessen holds Northeastern program records for career GAA (2.40), career S% (.922) and career shutouts (9, T1st)…Named a finalist for 2009 Hobey Baker Award as top NCAA player…Named 2008-09 Hockey East Player of the Year…Named to 2008-09 Hockey East First All-Star Team…Named 2008-09 NCAA (East) First-Team All-American…Named to 2006-07 Hockey East All-Rookie Team.
    we could’ve used a bit of Thiessen last night.
    Kid that scored in OT for UNH, that was his first G of the season I believe.
    We were playing catch up all night.
    Good for the Wildcats. Our upperclassmen need to step up tail end here if team is to have a shot at post season.

Oh & all the best to Brad 😊

Best to Thiessen,

Too much catchup last night, too many penalties on us (some of them legit)
    Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.
    —H. L. Mencken

Thread Information