Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

Still upright

Re: 2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Gotta take it one game/weekend at a time, but I don't see any easy wins between now and the GLI. With our offensive struggles in the first six weeks, the guys really need to dig in and start finding some greasy goals. Just because it isn't a pretty snipe from the top of the circles doesn't mean it counts any less.

One thing to note with the road record is that they have been on the road a lot and should be used to playing in hostile environments. We have 21 road games this year (counting the GLI).
    We will have to play better than the LSSU series if we want to win much in the next ten games. IMHO.
    MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Michigan Tech Fan

Re: 2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

Quote Originally Posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    Just an awesome listen. So worth the hour.
    Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
    https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
    Quote Originally Posted by geezer View Post
    Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.

sitting by the river lawdoggies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
    Just an awesome listen. So worth the hour.
    Agreed! Great segment.

Old Dirty Basterd Shirtless Guy's Avatar

Now for another listen:
    https://techhockeyguide.com/2019/11/...ghton-podcast/
    Check out THG's new podcast, Chasing MacNaughton, Episode 1...please let me know what you guys think about it!
    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits...Posted by Yager on 12/18/09: Remember, remember, the 18th of October (2003).

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Tech women are HUSKY!!!

sitting by the river lawdoggies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MOJO View Post
    Tech women are HUSKY!!!
    ... this is a clear demonstration of the importance of a good (or some) education.

Too far from Houghton to be at the Mac for every game

Tech women are HUSKY!!!
    Very good! Do you know any other college mascots? Or should we just hang this one on the fridge by itself?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Tech women are HUSKY!!!
    Congratulations on the completion of your senior project! By NMU standards it took a lot of work.

Cmon now Darren, Iíve been playing nice in the Wildcats Facebook group with all the anti-Tech meme whining. Dropping bombs like this in the MTU thread is asking for a counter attack!

Quote Originally Posted by Scrum Bucket View Post
    Cmon now Darren, I’ve been playing nice in the Wildcats Facebook group with all the anti-Tech meme whining. Dropping bombs like this in the MTU thread is asking for a counter attack!
    I love it! The banter back and forth between Wildcat and Husky fans. The forum was getting stale without it. Doesn't hurt my feeling any. It's been awhile for the fans to get under each other's skin so to speak. That's what this big rivalry is all about.
    MTU Huskies 3 time NCAA Champions... and going for more.
    2017-18 WCHA playoff Pick'em Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Scrum Bucket View Post
    Cmon now Darren, Iíve been playing nice in the Wildcats Facebook group with all the anti-Tech meme whining. Dropping bombs like this in the MTU thread is asking for a counter attack!
    Scrum, this is NMU we are talking about. Remember to use small simple words that are easy to read. Donít make your sentence longer than 5 words or they might not understand.

Ha! Itís been entertaining to say the least, following Wildcat fans posts about Tech! #Triggered

Unobtanium Medallion FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

We hadn't heard from MOJO in awhile, I was getting worried the penicillin didn't work and his case had gone tertiary.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Livin' the Suite Life

Quote Originally Posted by Wi.Huskies Fan View Post
    I love it! The banter back and forth between Wildcat and Husky fans. The forum was getting stale without it. Doesn't hurt my feeling any. It's been awhile for the fans to get under each other's skin so to speak. That's what this big rivalry is all about.
    The Wildcats actually have fans??? Every game I check in on with Flo Hockey just shows empty seats at the Berry....

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch_man View Post
    The Wildcats actually have fans??? Every game I check in on with Flo Hockey just shows empty seats at the Berry....
    The NMU student section dresses as green deats.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch_man View Post
    LOL. There is a reason The Berry is known as the UP Library.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Husky View Post
    LOL. There is a reason The Berry is known as the UP Library.
    The Liberry

Oh how I have missed you dolts and nerds! I particularly like the comment on penicillin. Something the men at Tech will never know anything about 😎...unless they are prescribing it. To hell with you this weekend and best of luck afterwards...I wish you a grand Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday. I wish you health and happiness...if you can find it in Houghton! Go Cats Go!

Oh how I have missed you dolts and nerds! I particularly like the comment on penicillin. Something the men at Tech will never know anything about ...unless they are prescribing it. To hell with you this weekend and best of luck afterwards...I wish you a grand Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday. I wish you health and happiness...if you can find it in Houghton! Go Cats Go!
    Of course we find health and happiness in Houghton. The Cats may find health, but they certainly won't find happiness this weekend.

Still upright

Well so far in this game my comments while watching rotate between, OMG, You've got to be kidding me and For C**** sake. all said sarcastically!
    MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Thread Information