Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

If I had been in Mel's situation at the time he left, I'd have left also..... just sayin..
    MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

• Re: 2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
      If I had been in Mel's situation at the time he left, I'd have left also..... just sayin..
      no, I agree, he's a good fit for Michigan and Joe's been good to us. Finally met him. He's super personable. but we still have to poke at tMel.
      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

so is there no radio coverage of this game? I'm getting nothing.
        Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
          so is there no radio coverage of this game? I'm getting nothing.
          FloHockey stream is just showing a banner.

Edit: Mix93 working for me: http://themix93.com/wkmjfm-player.php
          Last edited by ibuprofane; 12-31-2019, 02:10 PM.

Comment

What the hell is the deal with the Flohockey stream??

I dont really hold a grudge against Marv...... but as an alum, for him to leave and go to a rival....he will have to live with the chirps for life from me.....

Comment

Originally posted by Scrum Bucket View Post
              ...as an alum, for him to leave and go to a rival....he will have to live with the chirps for life from me.....
              Ditto.
              Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
              https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
              Originally posted by geezer
              Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
              Originally posted by manurespreader
              ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

I'd love to see tMel's face right now.
                Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Great finish!!!

I was only able to watch the third period, but it sounded like the team was outplayed for large parts of the game, but they looked pretty **** good in the third!!

Comment

I'd love to see tMel's face right now.
                    "Well yes, I did leave a team, yes my alma mater, after three consecutive 20 wins season..."
                    "Yeah, but, ummm, you don't understand. Yes, I could have been a hero at Michigan Tech and been the 2nd greatest coach ever, but..."
                    "But, but I am the coach of Michigan now which is much more important you have to understand."
                    "Ummm, well no I haven't done that great since making the change. But you really can't blame the coaching for going from 22 wins to 13 wins and now four games under 0.500 this season. You have to put that on the players..."
                    Well can't you even LOOK at my resume? Just because I can't win at Michigan with all the talent, facilities and financial means I could ever hope for doesn't mean I'm not a great coach..."

Poor Merv...Said no Huskies fan ever.
                    Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                    https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                    Originally posted by geezer
                    Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                    Originally posted by manurespreader
                    ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Congrats now let's put ASU in the cross hairs...!!!!!!

Enjoy the trip to sunny AZ!

Comment

B1G, B1G wins!!!!!
                        Go Huskies!

Comment

I'm sure everyone knows on here but it's worth reiterating. Mel left for personal reasons. it wasn't the school or the fans or the money.
                          MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                            I'm sure everyone knows on here but it's worth reiterating. Mel left for personal reasons. it wasn't the school or the fans or the money.
                            Ooooh, bad assumption.

GFMß
                            Geof F. Morris
                            UAH BSE MAE 2002
                            UAHHockey.com

Comment

he's afraid of flying
                              Boosh Factor 4

Comment

he's afraid of flying
                                #busleague is just one character off from #bushleague, but what's fair is fair. I used to hate to fly, which is ironic.

GFM
                                Geof F. Morris
                                UAH BSE MAE 2002
                                UAHHockey.com

Comment

Working...
                                X