Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Democratic Challengers Vi: The Undiscovered Country

Quote Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    I know the concept, moron...
    It's that you think it should happen or that anyone would beat her here.
    There is a reason she doesn't get much of a challenge from anyone...
    Yeah itís almost like campaigns are expensive and the party puts its foot on the scale for corporate Dems, Iím well aware! Lol at you calling anyone a moron though, as dumb dumb would say, ďprecious!Ē.
    Last edited by trixR4kids; 10-12-2019 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trixR4kids View Post
    Thatís fine. Many donít and would support a more progressive challenger. Thatís the entire point lmao. Also nice shot at somebodyís health from the pseudo woke crowd.
    Youíre the only one who refuses to see any relevant facts about bernies health

Kings affiliate
    Yeah itís almost like campaigns are expensive and the party puts its foot on the scale for corporate Dems, Iím well aware! Lol at you calling anyone a moron though, as dumb dumb would say, ďprecious!Ē.
    JFC...
    I'd say you can't be this stupid...but you keep proving it...

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Youíre the only one who refuses to see any relevant facts about bernies health
    I literally just did a page or two ago. Iím also not a single issue voter who recognizes that all the candidates have flaws that included.

Kings affiliate
    I literally just did a page or two ago. Iím also not a single issue voter who recognizes that all the candidates have flaws that included.
    We are well aware you aren't single issue...it's become very clear very quickly that you have multiple.

Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers Vi: The Undiscovered Country

Says the guy who goes into full ad him rage everytime he disagrees with somebody in policy positions and the direction of a party that lead us to fascism.

Kings affiliate
    Says the guy who goes into full ad him rage everytime he disagrees with somebody in policy positions and the direction of a party that lead us to fascism.
    You have no clue what I believe.
    How about you answer what real danger is or how Kabul isn't in a war zone before you try going for the big words..

I mean Iíve already done that and we donít need to go full circle. But given that youíre constantly attacking me personally for wanting the party to move in a progressive direction and frothing at the mouth over it, itís pretty obvious what you believe.

Unobtanium Medallion FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

Primary Klobuchar, comrades!

Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Kings affiliate
    I mean Iíve already done that and we donít need to go full circle. But given that youíre constantly attacking me personally for wanting the party to move in a progressive direction and frothing at the mouth over it, itís pretty obvious what you believe.
    No. You haven't.
    And my issues with you are entirely related to your attacking anyone who isn't your precious Bernie.
    But go ahead...tell me what I believe...i would love to see just how wrong you are.
    Last edited by First Time, Long Time; 10-12-2019 at 03:13 PM.

Apartheid Loving Conservadem!

Wait...now Klobuchar should be primaried in a state she dominates?

Ya know what...go for it. Run some far left progressive for the DFL nomination and watch them go down in flames. Maybe then the #NoMiddleGround faction with **** for 12 seconds.

(this is where we will hear about AOC upsetting a Rep in NY as proof it can be done ignoring the fact that Rep and Senator elections are not even close to the same thing)
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

I mean we can keep electing the person who wants to more or less change nothing and pray that all the issues that lead to Trump in the first place go away but thatís not exactly an effective strategy either.

With Amy I think she could maybe be pushed on the right direction if she were totally outnumbered but thatís really not good enough in a solid blue state and current position this country is in.

And if your argument is ďyeah but sheíll winĒ then you havenít really articulated a position as to why she should be supported over someone better. Itís almost like you guys just mask your ideological shortcomings with ďstrategyĒ when we all know where that strategy has left us currently.

Also lol @ you making fun of no middle ground when that phrase is referring to a climate crisis that is going to make this world a hellscape unless we do something substantial with in the next decade and change. That says a lot actually.
    Last edited by trixR4kids; 10-12-2019 at 03:41 PM.

If Only You Knew MissThundercat's Avatar

Look. If Bernie somehow overcomes Biden and Warren and wins the nod... I will drink a cup of decaf without cream or sugar.

Why am I betting decaf? Because it's gross and I will never drink it.
    twitter: PipersHouse920, instagram: bobambermarie
    ďDon't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.Ē
    ― Franz Kafka
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Yeah thatís fine and all but you have yet to articulate a position for your favored candidate other than, ďhe might not support gender transition coverageĒ, despite all evidence pointing in the opposite direction. Which isnít even an argument in favor of your candidate itís literally just ďnot him!Ē.

Kings affiliate
    I mean we can keep electing the person who wants to more or less change nothing and pray that all the issues that lead to Trump in the first place go away but thatís not exactly an effective strategy either.

With Amy I think she could maybe be pushed on the right direction if she were totally outnumbered but thatís really not good enough in a solid blue state and current position this country is in.

And if your argument is ďyeah but sheíll winĒ then you havenít really articulated a position as to why she should be supported over someone better. Itís almost like you guys just mask your ideological shortcomings with ďstrategyĒ when we all know where that strategy has left us currently.

Also lol @ you making fun of no middle ground when that phrase is referring to a climate crisis that is going to make this world a hellscape unless we do something substantial with in the next decade and change. That says a lot actually.
    "Someone better" doesn't exist in this state...again there is a reason why no one challenges her...not even on the Right...

Never Forget!

Quote Originally Posted by BassAle View Post
    Guys,if you vote for anyone other than Bernie the world is going to end.
    Once the planet eradicates the invasive species that has taken hold over the past few millennia it will continue along just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by ticapnews View Post
    Once the planet eradicates the invasive species that has taken hold over the past few millennia it will continue along just fine.
    Long live Sica

Quote Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    You have no clue what I believe.
    How about you answer what real danger is or how Kabul isn't in a war zone before you try going for the big words..
    He wont define "real danger" because it destroys his narrative and renders his prior arguments completely invalid/nonsensical.

Kings affiliate
    Quote Originally Posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
    He wont define "real danger" because it destroys his narrative and renders his prior arguments completely invalid/nonsensical.
    While claiming he already did...
    Still waiting for his dissertation on my belief system that he says is so clear...

Internet Nutcase
    Quote Originally Posted by ticapnews View Post
    And only saint Bernie alone can save us!

Thread Information