This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers Vi: The Undiscovered Country

Wait...now Klobuchar should be primaried in a state she dominates?

Ya know what...go for it. Run some far left progressive for the DFL nomination and watch them go down in flames. Maybe then the #NoMiddleGround faction with **** for 12 seconds.

(this is where we will hear about AOC upsetting a Rep in NY as proof it can be done ignoring the fact that Rep and Senator elections are not even close to the same thing)
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I mean we can keep electing the person who wants to more or less change nothing and pray that all the issues that lead to Trump in the first place go away but that’s not exactly an effective strategy either.

With Amy I think she could maybe be pushed on the right direction if she were totally outnumbered but that’s really not good enough in a solid blue state and current position this country is in.

And if your argument is “yeah but she’ll win” then you haven’t really articulated a position as to why she should be supported over someone better. It’s almost like you guys just mask your ideological shortcomings with “strategy” when we all know where that strategy has left us currently.

Also lol @ you making fun of no middle ground when that phrase is referring to a climate crisis that is going to make this world a hellscape unless we do something substantial with in the next decade and change. That says a lot actually.
      Last edited by trixR4kids; 10-12-2019, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Look. If Bernie somehow overcomes Biden and Warren and wins the nod... I will drink a cup of decaf without cream or sugar.

Why am I betting decaf? Because it's gross and I will never drink it.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Yeah that’s fine and all but you have yet to articulate a position for your favored candidate other than, “he might not support gender transition coverage”, despite all evidence pointing in the opposite direction. Which isn’t even an argument in favor of your candidate it’s literally just “not him!”.

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
            I mean we can keep electing the person who wants to more or less change nothing and pray that all the issues that lead to Trump in the first place go away but that’s not exactly an effective strategy either.

With Amy I think she could maybe be pushed on the right direction if she were totally outnumbered but that’s really not good enough in a solid blue state and current position this country is in.

And if your argument is “yeah but she’ll win” then you haven’t really articulated a position as to why she should be supported over someone better. It’s almost like you guys just mask your ideological shortcomings with “strategy” when we all know where that strategy has left us currently.

Also lol @ you making fun of no middle ground when that phrase is referring to a climate crisis that is going to make this world a hellscape unless we do something substantial with in the next decade and change. That says a lot actually.
            "Someone better" doesn't exist in this state...again there is a reason why no one challenges her...not even on the Right...
            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
              Guys,if you vote for anyone other than Bernie the world is going to end.
              Once the planet eradicates the invasive species that has taken hold over the past few millennia it will continue along just fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                Once the planet eradicates the invasive species that has taken hold over the past few millennia it will continue along just fine.
                Long live Sica

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                  You have no clue what I believe.
                  How about you answer what real danger is or how Kabul isn't in a war zone before you try going for the big words..
                  He wont define "real danger" because it destroys his narrative and renders his prior arguments completely invalid/nonsensical.
                  North Dakota
                  National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                    He wont define "real danger" because it destroys his narrative and renders his prior arguments completely invalid/nonsensical.
                    While claiming he already did...
                    Still waiting for his dissertation on my belief system that he says is so clear...
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                      And only saint Bernie alone can save us!

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                        And only saint Bernie alone can save us!
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                          Right but even he, at least from everything I can find, never had to do what you’re describing here.
                          Sure thing, Sherlock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                            No not really lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                              No not really lol.
                              Yes really lol.
                              North Dakota

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                                While claiming he already did...
                                Still waiting for his dissertation on my belief system that he says is so clear...
                                Yeah, Im beginning to think trix is a borschtbott trying to split Democrats against each other with the hopes that theyll split third-party/not vote if their preferred candidate doesn't take the nomination. Not much else explains his otherwise irrational and incoherent logic.
                                North Dakota

Comment

Working...
                                X