This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by trixr4kids View Post
    yeah because he's been incredibly consistent on the issues (on which he's objectively better) he talks about now since age 18, gee what could possibly be the difference!?
    he has no faults!!!!

Oh and objectively [tee hee]

Comment

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers Vi: The Undiscovered Country

He has faults, I’ve literally mentioned them in the past lmao.

Comment

One thing I've noticed in your adoration of Bernie is that you are unable to work with what you have. With Bernie, you go with what you WISH you had.

Should M4A become a reality, and my surgeries are paid for... I will drink a large decaf coffee, no cream or sugar.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            That's probably a better idea. You want to get some coffee? Let's get some coffee.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
              Is one of them he's a 78 year old man who just had a heart attack?
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                That’s no big deal because Warren believed a family story about being Cherokee (like 90 of people from Oklahoma think)

Comment

I have faults that are friends!!

Comment

Precious.

Comment

Sure, if I’m being honest that’s a potential concern. That said rich people with the best healthcare tend to live a lot longer than the average person and I’m not a single issue voter.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                        One thing I've noticed in your adoration of Bernie is that you are unable to work with what you have. With Bernie, you go with what you WISH you had.
                        Woah far out man!

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                          And since that isn’t happening, what is his real plan?
                          Executive order
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Comment

Zuckerberg for Prison 2021. Time to give that fcking arsehole a good scare.

Comment

Being within five miles of a bombing while he was there would be more dangerous than anything we can verifiably say he experienced.
                                Again..unless you were also there...shut up.
                                Just being there is "real danger" and to suggest otherwise is flat out wrong.
                                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X