X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers Vi: The Undiscovered Country

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    Mookie buys shirts from campaigns.

Luckily had the foresight to get McCain (pres and senate) and wore them whenever tD went batty on Twitter.

Nowadays mookie enjoys walking around with his “women for warren” and getting stares
    I knew a white male in college who wore a "Another black woman for George Wallace!" t-shirt. In all honesty the looks he got were among the most treasured experiences of my life.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      Mookie buys shirts from campaigns.

Luckily had the foresight to get McCain (pres and senate) and wore them whenever tD went batty on Twitter.

Nowadays mookie enjoys walking around with his “women for warren” and getting stares
      For some reason, I get the feeling mookie gets stared at a lot. And not in a good way.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        I knew a white male in college who wore a "Another black woman for George Wallace!" t-shirt. In all honesty the looks he got were among the most treasured experiences of my life.
        kavanaugh-women

Comment

Obvious is obvious.

Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton said Thursday the Russians are currently "grooming" a Democrat running in the presidential primary to run as a third-party candidate and champion their interests.

The comment appears to be directed at Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, who has been accused of being cozy with Russia in the past.

"I'm not making any predictions, but I think they've got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate," Clinton said, speaking on a podcast with former Obama adviser David Plouffe. "She's the favorite of the Russians."

Clinton never names Gabbard, but there are only five women running for President -- Gabbard, California Sen. Kamala Harris, Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar and author Marianne Williamson -- and none of the other woman have been accused of being boosted by Russia.

"They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far," Clinton said.
          Every conservative I know also views Gabbard positively which reflects the fawning treatment she gets in the Echo Chamber.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Abuela just keeps peddling the Russia gate nonsense to deflect from her embarrassing loss. And I say this as someone who thinks Tulsi is a nut job who praises fascists and has terrible foreign policy views and isn’t good on anything really. It’s not impossible for her to come up with terrible right wing views without being influenced by the reds.
            Last edited by trixR4kids; 10-18-2019, 05:26 PM.

Comment

What student loan crisis?

WAILEA, Hawaii — As 1 in 5 American adults wonder how to pay off their combined $1.6 trillion in student debt, Sallie Mae executives and sales team members wrestled with a different question: Between meetings, how should they spend their time on their five-day paid trip to the luxury Fairmont resort on Wailea beach in Maui?

Sallie Mae brought more than 100 of its employees to Hawaii in August to celebrate a record year — $5 billion in student loans to 374,000 borrowers. The company said it didn’t pay for employees’ families to attend, but some did tag along.

“We said, ‘Hey, look, Maui is a pretty nice spot.’ And so if you wanted to stay a few days or want to bring family, that's up to you,” Ray Quinlan, CEO of Sallie Mae, told NBC News on the grounds of the Fairmont Hotel.
              -
              “Sallie Mae had a big part in creating a place where we are in the student debt crisis,” Harrington said, and student debt stalls people from buying homes and starting a small business, dragging the economy.

Comment

LOL, Tulsi.

Booker with the perfect response...

Comment

Haha haha. That’s fantastic. So perfect.

I’m a little surprised his team posted that. But glad they did.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

This is good too

Code:
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                      Abuela just keeps peddling the Russia gate nonsense to deflect from her embarrassing loss.
                      This helps nobody. It's as needlessly provocative as the gratuitous shots at Sanders others here take.

Eyes on the prize. Beat the Nazis. Everything else can wait.
                      Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        This helps nobody.
                        Her stupid baseless conspiracy theories don’t help anyone either though, that’s the problem. In fact they probably do more harm than good which is par for the course with her.

Yes we need to beat the nazis, in no way is she helping us do that.

Comment

Umm trix, virtually the entire US intelligence community agrees that Russia interfered in/influenced the 2016 election and is going to attempt do so again in 2020. So I'm not sure what you mean by "baseless conspiracy theories".

It's awfully telling when Tulsi defends and apologizes for Assad at every turn who she's working for, and it ain't the constituents of her district.

Comment

How does that have anything to do with the baseless conspiracy that Tulsi and Jill Stein are Russian agents?

Tulsi believes all sorts of stupid Fox News and right wing BS, you know, the outlets that influence our elections far more than the Russia could ever hope to. Russia Russia Russia has just become a lazy critique of everyone people disagree with that just cheapens everything. There are plenty of legitimate reasons to think Tulsi sucks *** including what you just mentioned regarding Assad (I think her bigotry towards Muslims due to her far right Hindu background is more the reason she cozies up to several Muslim hating dictators).
                            Last edited by trixR4kids; 10-18-2019, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Found the Russian asset on USCHO
                              Code:

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                                How does that have anything to do with the baseless conspiracy that Tulsi and Jill Stein are Russian agents?

Tulsi believes all sorts of stupid Fox News and right wing BS, you know, the outlets that influence our elections far more than the Russia could ever hope to. Russia Russia Russia has just become a lazy critique of everyone people disagree with that just cheapens everything. There are plenty of legitimate reasons to think Tulsi sucks *** including what you just mentioned regarding Assad (I think her bigotry towards Muslims due to her far right Hindu background is more the reason she cozies up to several Muslim hating dictators).
                                Asset, not agent. It's possible to be an asset without being directly compensated for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X