X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers Vi: The Undiscovered Country

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    Probably my bias, but "I am not a Russian asset" almost sounded sarcastic.
    More like: Idiot who doesn't know how to lie

Also known as: Female Trump, but slightly smarter
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Anybody here want to teach school? They face difficult conditions and they aren't paid jack sh-t.
      I plan to teach after I have milked the MIC for enough to live on while teaching.

Comment

Joe sounds awful
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Joe sounds awful
          Incoherent blather.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Amy is not putting on the best showing.

And the alcohol joke made me cringe. That's a good joke between family, a really bad joke when you can't tell jokes well and on a national stage.
            Code:

Comment

I finally figured out who has the same face as Steyer. Took me a while, but... yeah.

Code:

Comment

Donald invited "the turkey"?

Invited "the turkey" to what?
                Code:

Comment

Gabbard should fire every one of her advisors who said it was a good idea to, multiple times, say "I'd like to ask all of the other candidates [insert stupid platitude here]" at the end of a rambling monologue
                  Code:

Comment

A Bing joke? I'm not sure if that's awesome or terrible.
                    Code:

Comment

Kamala talking about equal justice when she jailed mothers of truant kids over Steve Mnuchin is comedy gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Sorry but that is just wrong. I know in an ideal world with proper conditions that is how it is supposed to be but in the real world it couldn't be farther from the truth. Unless you think the 40 year old working at Speedway wants a career in putting donuts in the case. These jobs aren't starter jobs...they are "needed to get above the poverty level" jobs. Not every job is a career...

You are basically punishing anyone who can't find a "real job" and saying they don't deserve the right to a living wage.

And ya know...maybe if businesses hadn't been fighting this for years they could have better prepared. It isn't the workers fault the cost of living went up.

And don't give the sad internet rebuttal about "unfilled jobs" that is on the business not the worker. Make the job worth working. Offer benefits and pay that make people want to work for you. If people would rather work at McDonald's that means you're job sucks.
                        And a lot of it is on the populace (and no, I am NOT singling out Millennials here, that I promise you). Who wants to grow up and be an HVAC person, or a plumber, or a construction worker, despite the good pay? Face it, society, as a whole, thinks lesser of someone's knowledge (and maybe even work ethic/acumen) if they say they are a plumber vs Senior Manager at [insert company]. We need to change that stigma.

Again, this is anecdotal, but I run my own warehouse building even though I am not considered management, I make enough to have a decent living/etc, and when I say my job title, I get some looks, like I am not reaching my potential or something. Tell ya what, I'm happy as hell doing what I do.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                          And a lot of it is on the populace (and no, I am NOT singling out Millennials here, that I promise you). Who wants to grow up and be an HVAC person, or a plumber, or a construction worker, despite the good pay? Face it, society, as a whole, thinks lesser of someone's knowledge (and maybe even work ethic/acumen) if they say they are a plumber vs Senior Manager at [insert company]. We need to change that stigma.

Again, this is anecdotal, but I run my own warehouse building even though I am not considered management, I make enough to have a decent living/etc, and when I say my job title, I get some looks, like I am not reaching my potential or something. Tell ya what, I'm happy as hell doing what I do.
                          And what does that have to do with increasing the minimum wage beyond nothing more than abject poverty?
                          Code:

Comment

Holy ****ing ****.

I think Biden is going to have a stroke after that. Oh man, warren fights dirty.
                            Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              Holy ****ing ****.

I think Biden is going to have a stroke after that. Oh man, warren fights dirty.
                              I missed it. What happened?
                              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                                I missed it. What happened?
                                She verbally plunged a knife into Biden's forehead.

Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X