X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers Vi: The Undiscovered Country

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Bullies want you to believe everyone is a bully like thieves want you to believe everyone is a thief.

They're projecting.
    Sooo..given that you want to ramp up executions upon gaining power are we to believe that you are in fact a homicidal maniac or are you just projecting?
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
      Sooo..given that you want to ramp up executions upon gaining power are we to believe that you are in fact a homicidal maniac or are you just projecting?
      I will go with "righteous avenger"
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
        Be fair. I am for extrajudicial executions prior to gaining power.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          People who put bumperstickers on their car automatically drop at least 10-15 IQ points in my book. Doesn't matter what their views are.
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Political bumper stickers, at least. Sports stickers, homestate pride stickers, they are ok.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Political bumper stickers, at least. Sports stickers, homestate pride stickers, they are ok.
              "Our daughter doesn't need us to advertise her academic accomplishments on the back of our car."

Comment

Bullies want you to believe everyone is a bully like thieves want you to believe everyone is a thief.

They're projecting.
                Not everyone.

The world needs pu$$ies too
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Since we’ve devolved into bumper stickers, best one I saw this week: “My other ride is your mom”
                  If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

I’ve noticed two bumper stickers that are “combo” stickers, where you apparently aren’t allowed to have them unless you have at least five others plastered on the car For the right, it’s “I don’t believe the liberal media” and for the left, it’s “coexist” with all the religious symbols.
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                      I’ve noticed two bumper stickers that are “combo” stickers, where you apparently aren’t allowed to have them unless you have at least five others plastered on the car. For the right, it’s “I don’t believe the liberal media” and for the left, it’s “coexist” with all the religious symbols.
                      Righties have a bunch that are common (The "Don't Tread on Me" flag, something NRA/ammosexual), but I was just about to bring up the "Coexist" sticker as being the hallmark of every left-winger in America who doesn't have an original thought in their head.

Comment

"I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post

And this is trixie in terms of Bernie's heart attack: "EVERYTHING IS AWESOME! Everything is cool when you're part of the team!"
                          Last edited by MissThundercat; 10-09-2019, 09:49 AM.
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Please stop ad hom attacking each other. Attack the Nazis. The Nazis are bad.

If it's impossible to get along with somebody just Ignore them. It works.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                              And this is trixie in terms of Bernie's heart attack: "EVERYTHING IS AWESOME! Everything is cool when you're part of the team!"
                              Sanders himself said that his health is a legitimate issue and he's going to do less events. Having said that with Bernie sometimes the timing just doesn't work out for a Presidential bid. With his age, health, and a recent death in the family (his daughter in law) plus a fellow candidate who's pretty much in alignment with his views it's time to get behind Warren.
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Please stop ad hom attacking each other. Attack the Nazis. The Nazis are bad.

If it's impossible to get along with somebody just Ignore them. It works.
                                If you're trying to win the nomination, set forth why your ideas are best. Bashing tD is a strategy after the nomination.

---'
                                Is HRC REALLY going to run again??
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X