X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers Vi: The Undiscovered Country

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    Again..unless you were also there...shut up.
    Just being there is "real danger" and to suggest otherwise is flat out wrong.
    Kabul is maybe fifth from the bottom of list of places I would voluntarily go to.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

To be fair, telling someone they can't have an opinion because "you weren't there" is also priggish.

Trix and Kep can stand there in their wrongness and be wrong, it's fine.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        To be fair, telling someone they can't have an opinion because "you weren't there" is also priggish.

"You never played the game, you can't understand!"

Same deal.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

I don't care if it is.
          Anyone making the claim a war zone isn't dangerous because bombs aren't being dropped at your feet deserves what they get in reply.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
            I don't care if it is.
            Anyone making the claim a war zone isn't dangerous because bombs aren't being dropped at your feet deserves what they get in reply.
            I really think these are both correct.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
              I don't care if it is.
              Warzone? By that logic Las Vegas was more of a warzone in 2017 and anyone who drove down the strip at any point that year is a war hero.

The burden of proof is on him to prove that he actually did anything remotely dangerous and merely going through checkpoints and driving around outside of the secure zone occasionally (something that can’t really be verified by the documents that have been released thus far) doesn’t really meet that burden. Especially when most of these claims are being used to further his political career and sell books.

And this doesn’t even get into the fact that the other 90% of his time was spent working on telecommunications and spreadsheets in a secure area.
              Last edited by trixR4kids; 10-12-2019, 12:42 AM.

Comment

There’s a reason you don’t see six flags over Kabul.
                Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                  Warzone? By that logic Las Vegas was more of a warzone in 2017 and anyone who drove down the strip at any point that year is a war hero.

The burden of proof is on him to prove that he actually did anything remotely dangerous and merely going through checkpoints and driving around outside of the secure zone occasionally (something that can’t really be verified by the documents that have been released thus far) doesn’t really meet that burden. Especially when most of these claims are being used to further his political career and sell books.

And this doesn’t even get into the fact that the other 90% of his time was spent working on telecommunications and spreadsheets in a secure area.
                  Yes. A war zone.
                  If you honestly don't think Kabul is a war zone...there is nothing to discuss with you on this.
                  You really are an *** when it comes to anyone who isn't your precious Bernie.(he isn't getting the nomination...let it go.)
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                  Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                  Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

You and a guy who are selling books saying something is true doesn’t actually make that the case though so I really don’t have to just take your word for it. Sorry.

By all means though feel free to cite the dangerous acts he partook in. Driving a car around outside the secure area where a few terrorist attacks happened however many miles away months before or after he was even there Is the only evidence I’ve seen thus far.
                    Last edited by trixR4kids; 10-12-2019, 01:01 AM.

Comment

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

**reads last page of posts**

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                          You've now turned into Flag. Embarrassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                            Elect that idiot you keep advocating for while the world is rendered completely uninhabitable by climate change?
                            In other words Bernie does not have a real plan (or at least a realistic one). He senile sounding rants about millionaires sound good though.... Got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                              You've now turned into Flag. Embarrassing.
                              This.

trix couldn't even come up with a definition for "real danger." I suspect that is because he knew that whatever reasonable definition he used Pete would have more than qualified under it, which hurts trix's little smear campaign. Instead of coming up with a definition and explain his prior posts, it was deflect, deflect, deflect. Then the Vegas analogy? Flagtastic...
                              North Dakota
                              National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Guys,if you vote for anyone other than Bernie the world is going to end.

Comment

Working...
                                X