No announcement yet.

Brock Vs. Rensselaer, 10/5/19 - There's 207 Years of History Behind This One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brock Vs. Rensselaer, 10/5/19 - There's 207 Years of History Behind This One

Aaaaand we’re back!
    Let's give a cheer for old Rensselaer... You bring the whiskey, I'll bring the beer!

Comment

Re: Brock Vs. Rensselaer, 10/5/19 - There's 207 Years of History Behind This One

Third period begins
      Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
      Benjamin Franklin
      The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
      Gary Player

Comment

New goalie for RPI
        Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
        Benjamin Franklin
        Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
          New goalie for RPI
          Forget that, Savory still in net.
          Benjamin Franklin
          Gary Player

Comment

Brock penalty
            Benjamin Franklin
            Gary Player

Comment

Brock penalty again
              Benjamin Franklin
              Gary Player

Comment

5-2 power play goal #4 Babichuk
                Benjamin Franklin
                Gary Player

Comment

Brock scores on an odd man rush. 5-3
                  Benjamin Franklin
                  Gary Player

Comment

6-3 RPI-Burgess
                    Benjamin Franklin
                    Gary Player

Comment

RPI wins 6-3.
                      Not sure if we learned much, Brock didn't look very interested in the game at all.
                      Good special teams though.
                      We learn a lot more next week.
                      Benjamin Franklin
                      Gary Player

Comment

Final 6-3 RPI
                        Let's give a cheer for old Rensselaer... You bring the whiskey, I'll bring the beer!

Comment

Seemed like a solid outing for a new defense pairing of the 2 K's. Did not seem to make many mistakes, communicated well with each other and played solid in our own zone. Did seem to also win enough face offs. Other than that, really hard to judge. We did not seem to be exceptionally fast and puck battles against the boards seemed about even. For the first time on the ice together we did not seem to be terribly out of sync.
                          As always i start out optimistic. Let's see how next weekend goes.
                          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by RPI_2003 View Post
                            Final 6-3 RPI
                            Good news. And for an exhibition, no injuries to report.

Comment

Thanks for the posts.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by fr. joe View Post
                                Good news. And for an exhibition, no injuries to report.
                                Helsen is out.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X