No announcement yet.

Brock Vs. Rensselaer, 10/5/19 - There's 207 Years of History Behind This One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brock Vs. Rensselaer, 10/5/19 - There's 207 Years of History Behind This One

Zieky with yet a third power play goal for RPI at 16:58.

3-1, Engineers.

Comment

Re: Brock Vs. Rensselaer, 10/5/19 - There's 207 Years of History Behind This One

3rd power play goal for RPI
      Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
      Benjamin Franklin
      The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
      Gary Player

Comment

First period ends with the score 3-1.

Comment

I'm going to have to take my wife to dinner, so I'm afraid I'll miss the rest of the game. That's the problem with 4:00 starts.

Hope EHF and others keep the thread going.

Comment

Hard to judge what all of this means as yet. We seem to be moving the puck fairly well but still plagued by so sloppy play in our own zone at times. I despise the drop pass as we come out of our own zone and think that is just asking for trouble against hard fore checking teams. Like the size of the defense and so far they are keeping things away from the crease in our zone. But it is only one period against an unknown quantity.
            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Brock goal 3-2
              Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
              Benjamin Franklin
              Gary Player

Comment

RPI penalty
                Benjamin Franklin
                Gary Player

Comment

RPI penalty again- Polino
                  Benjamin Franklin
                  Gary Player

Comment

RPI penalty again. 8 seconds of two man advantage
                    Benjamin Franklin
                    Gary Player

Comment

Goal!!!
                      Let's give a cheer for old Rensselaer... You bring the whiskey, I'll bring the beer!

Comment

Rpi 4-2 Hallbauer
                        Benjamin Franklin
                        Gary Player

Comment

Here’s that lineup swap
                          Let's give a cheer for old Rensselaer... You bring the whiskey, I'll bring the beer!

Comment

Second line up for RPI
                            Benjamin Franklin
                            Gary Player

Comment

RPI penalty
                              Benjamin Franklin
                              Gary Player

Comment

Second period ends with RPI up 4-2
                                Benjamin Franklin
                                Gary Player

Comment

Working...
                                X