Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 1001

Thread: UNH Wildcats 2019/2020 Ready to Rock and Roll!!

  1. #121
    Yandle in The Wind
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    DC/Minneapolis
    Posts
    1,486
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Happier news from Long Island - football defeats Stony Brook 20-14! UNH and James Madison are the only undefeated teams in CAA conference play.
    And from Baltimore, UNH defeats UMBC to go to 9-0-2

  2. #122
    Yandle in The Wind
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    DC/Minneapolis
    Posts
    1,486
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Wisconsin apparently has ten goals on 20 SOG tonight at Merrimack with 12 minutes to play...
    They look to be a scary team and yet BC took them out last night.

  3. #123
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thornton, NH
    Posts
    6,526

    Re: UNH Wildcats 2019/2020 Ready to Rock and Roll!!

    A split at Miami is unacceptable; need a PPG now!

  4. #124
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    2,394
    Quote Originally Posted by Snively65 View Post
    A split at Miami is unacceptable; need a PPG now!
    Grasso, 4-4

  5. #125
    Yandle in The Wind
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    DC/Minneapolis
    Posts
    1,486
    Quote Originally Posted by Snively65 View Post
    A split at Miami is unacceptable; need a PPG now!
    Wow. Summon that power one more time please

  6. #126
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Once upon a time, Jax , Florida but now somewhere in the Lakes Region of NH
    Posts
    5,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Grasso, 4-4
    What happened my feed cut out blasted mountains!!!!

  7. #127
    Quasi-Inactive
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    43 degrees 18'N by 70 degrees 58'W
    Posts
    6,738

    Re: UNH Wildcats 2019/2020 Ready to Rock and Roll!!

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRef View Post
    What happened my feed cut out blasted mountains!!!!
    PP goal....back to back penalites cost Miami
    UNH

  8. #128
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thornton, NH
    Posts
    6,526

    Re: UNH Wildcats 2019/2020 Ready to Rock and Roll!!

    Grasso, indeed! Now, let's get the full 2 points!

  9. #129
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    2,394

    Re: UNH Wildcats 2019/2020 Ready to Rock and Roll!!

    Tie game. But looks like we’re getting treated to some 3-on-3 exhibition hockey which is always terrific!

  10. #130
    Quasi-Inactive
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    43 degrees 18'N by 70 degrees 58'W
    Posts
    6,738

    Re: UNH Wildcats 2019/2020 Ready to Rock and Roll!!

    Is that the new rule?? 3 on 3 after an OT??
    UNH

  11. #131
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    2,394
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Is that the new rule?? 3 on 3 after an OT??
    It’s how they play in the NCHC followed by a SO (for an extra point) so they usually have the option of playing it out in the non-conference set just for fun, but looks like they may pass as the game has switched from 2OT to final in the stats program...

    Too bad. When I go to DU games I root for ties because the three on three is great, non-stop action...
    Last edited by Dan; 10-12-2019 at 09:44 PM.

  12. #132
    Quasi-Inactive
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    43 degrees 18'N by 70 degrees 58'W
    Posts
    6,738

    Re: UNH Wildcats 2019/2020 Ready to Rock and Roll!!

    Good gawd, I really HOPE that we're not starting the TIE TREND this early in the season. Kind of a letdown, 'Cats blowing a 3-0 lead in the second. A lot of positives from this weekend, but a lot of things to clean up as well.
    UNH

  13. #133
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thornton, NH
    Posts
    6,526

    Re: UNH Wildcats 2019/2020 Ready to Rock and Roll!!

    Thank you, Mike Robinson for those two saves on the PK. Ok, so we begin season with 3 of 4 points. I am ok with dat. :-)

    I salute UNH fans who traveled to Oxford!

  14. #134
    Yandle in The Wind
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    DC/Minneapolis
    Posts
    1,486

    Re: UNH Wildcats 2019/2020 Ready to Rock and Roll!!

    3 points. Would have been nice to have 4, but the last time we got more than 2 points out of a 2-game road weekend against the same team was 11/29-30/2013.

    Since then, we have had the following results...

    13/14
    2

    14/15
    2
    2
    2
    2

    15/16
    0
    2

    16/17
    1
    2

    17/18
    2
    0

    18/19
    0
    1
    2
    0

    We did take the Mack out in a QF series, but that was best of 3.

  15. #135
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thornton, NH
    Posts
    6,526
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Good gawd, I really HOPE that we're not starting the TIE TREND this early in the season. Kind of a letdown, 'Cats blowing a 3-0 lead in the second. A lot of positives from this weekend, but a lot of things to clean up as well.
    And, you are right, of course. Cannot cough up a 3-point lead, no matter the circumstances. Did MS7 call a time out tonight?

  16. #136
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    2,394

    Re: UNH Wildcats 2019/2020 Ready to Rock and Roll!!

    Having a tough time at the MN/CC game as some dude is sitting nearby with a ‘CHAMPS’ (number 03) jersey...

  17. #137
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Once upon a time, Jax , Florida but now somewhere in the Lakes Region of NH
    Posts
    5,481
    Quote Originally Posted by wildcatdc View Post
    3 points. Would have been nice to have 4, but the last time we got more than 2 points out of a 2-game road weekend against the same team was 11/29-30/2013.

    Since then, we have had the following results...

    13/14
    2

    14/15
    2
    2
    2
    2

    15/16
    0
    2

    16/17
    1
    2

    17/18
    2
    0

    18/19
    0
    1
    2
    0

    We did take the Mack out in a QF series, but that was best of 3.
    Thanks to you and Dan for the updates! Yes we did not lose tonight and 3 points is a great start. I'm sure there was alot the coaches and players learned. Psyched for Ko Sato...hope he gets a nod for some HE recognition!! Looking at the stats tonight we got killed at the dot 20-35 out shot but were 3 for 5 on the PP.

    Excited to visit Bentley's barn this Friday!! Go 'Cats!! See you there Snively65??

  18. #138
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Once upon a time, Jax , Florida but now somewhere in the Lakes Region of NH
    Posts
    5,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Having a tough time at the MN/CC game as some dude is sitting nearby with a ‘CHAMPS’ (number 03) jersey...
    Just when you thought it was safe to go to a MN game....hows Denver going to be this season?

  19. #139
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thornton, NH
    Posts
    6,526
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRef View Post
    Thanks to you and Dan for the updates! Yes we did not lose tonight and 3 points is a great start. I'm sure there was alot the coaches and players learned. Psyched for Ko Sato...hope he gets a nod for some HE recognition!! Looking at the stats tonight we got killed at the dot 20-35 out shot but were 3 for 5 on the PP.

    Excited to visit Bentley's barn this Friday!! Go 'Cats!! See you there Snively65??
    Let me know if you can arrive in time for a pre-game drink/meal: we can put Main Street in Durham to shame. :-)

  20. #140
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Once upon a time, Jax , Florida but now somewhere in the Lakes Region of NH
    Posts
    5,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Snively65 View Post
    Let me know if you can arrive in time for a pre-game drink/meal: we can put Main Street in Durham to shame. :-)
    Will do!!! Prob gonna make a night of it..nothing says fun like hockey nite in Waltham !!😄
    Last edited by HockeyRef; 10-13-2019 at 07:45 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •