Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2019/2020 Ready to Rock and Roll!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2019/2020 Ready to Rock and Roll!!

Sadly, if you cannot beat the cupcakes, you are the cupcake. -- quote from famous UNH thread poster. :-(

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
      According to CHC 'Mack has the 8th best recruiting class you cant let them back in with penalties...but sounds to me they hurt themselves; too bad need every point.
      They have the ‘8th-best’ recruiting class because the site he cites does nothing more to rank classes than adding up individual rankings and MC had almost 20 kids in their class.

No one actually taking the time to evaluate the MC class would have them anywhere near eighth.

Would you rather have four five star kids or 20 one star kids? Neutral Zone would rank those classes as ‘equal’, but I sure wouldn’t...
      Live Free or Die!!
      Miami University '03

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        A couple random questions...what is the deal with tickets tomorrow? I live close and wouldn’t be a bad chance for me to get to college game at the right price. Why would they change the dimensions of the rink? I think the setup they have now is really good and seems like a waste of money to change.
        I'm sure plenty of tickets will be available, don't know if they will be giving any sort of discount...check the UNH website to see what they are offering.

As far as the rink size goes....yeah, there's no reason to change it. It's not going to draw better recruits, plenty of other schools are happy playing on an Olympic sheet.
        UNH

Comment

Now tied with BU and Wisco for 32nd in PWR.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
            They have the ‘8th-best’ recruiting class because the site he cites does nothing more to rank classes than adding up individual rankings and MC had almost 20 kids in their class.

No one actually taking the time to evaluate the MC class would have them anywhere near eighth.

Would you rather have four five star kids or 20 one star kids? Neutral Zone would rank those classes as ‘equal’, but I sure wouldn’t...
            Right now I want a bunch of players with fire in their belly, can play consistently and take a few less penalties...Really dont care about their pedigree. EDIT: oh, of course I care about who they are and what they can bring to the program. But I'm dead serious about the rest...
            Last edited by HockeyRef; 12-08-2019, 08:36 AM.
            Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Are they going to use the same fish as from Friday? And did anybody check the fridge compressors?

Comment

'Whitt ice issues aside (which obviously is ok seeing how the womens game went off without a hitch) time to regroup and get these two points today. Who thinks Taylor gets the start? I'm thinking he does...but, no surprise if he doesn't. Guess Maas might be a question after his injury to his hand that I heard about was a freak incident being cut with a skate at the bench? Hope he's ok and can play today. Anyway, let's go 'Cats! Gotta put together a solid 60...that's all there is to it.
                Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                  'Whitt ice issues aside (which obviously is ok seeing how the womens game went off without a hitch) time to regroup and get these two points today. Who thinks Taylor gets the start? I'm thinking he does...but, no surprise if he doesn't. Guess Maas might be a question after his injury to his hand that I heard about was a freak incident being cut with a skate at the bench? Hope he's ok and can play today. Anyway, let's go 'Cats! Gotta put together a solid 60...that's all there is to it.
                  One key to today's game: Need to shut down MC senior Logan Drevitch, who doubled and tripled his season goal and assist totals in yesterday's game.

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                    One key to today's game: Need to shut down MC senior Logan Drevitch, who doubled and tripled his season goal and assist totals in yesterday's game.
                    For sure he had a great game yesterday had to be a killer with that go ahead goal. What I want to see is the 'Cats meet the challenge they are going to get today, fight through it. Reading that they got 'outplayed' last night; didn't see the game but sounds like what we've seen in games like this so far. Not meeting the challenge presented? Anyway, was happy to hear MacAdams had his first yesterday and the Stevenson goal looked like a beauty. Maybe he (MacAdams) is coming on. Can't look past ANY HE team; you see that UConn is surging. 16 HE games left let's Go 'Cats!!
                    Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Logan is the (apparently more talented?) soph younger bro; Tyler is the Senior. Make sure you shut down the right player.

Comment

:-) ha, ha, ha, :-)

But, I did witness several people buying AND eating the Whit food during the delay.
                        I planned to eat Whitt food on Friday, the chili/chowder spot was closed. With the postponement I was able to eat near home in Manch.
                        I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

• Originally posted by FLHockeyMom View Post
                          Logan is the (apparently more talented?) soph younger bro; Tyler is the Senior. Make sure you shut down the right player.
                          Oh, right, gotta shutdown SOPHMORE Logan Drevitch, who now has 4+7=11 points. No worries about SENIOR bro Tyler Drevitch, who only has 2+1=3 points.

Hope that the chili/chowdah booth is back up and running tonight, Darius. On Friday night, "What did [the chili/chowdah concessionaires] know, and when did they know it?"
                          Last edited by Snively65; 12-08-2019, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Latest. NCAA hockey championship odds posted in today’s NY Post
                            UNH 200/1 (last month odds were 100/1)
                            Favorites:
                            UMD. 13/2
                            Minn St. 7/1
                            N. Dakota 15/2

Hockey East teams:
                            BC. 10/1
                            UMass. 12/1
                            PC. 15/1
                            NU. 18/1
                            BU. 40/1
                            UML. 40/1
                            Maine. 250/1

AIC. 125/1

Comment

Originally posted by scoreboard View Post
                              Latest. NCAA hockey championship odds posted in today’s NY Post
                              UNH 200/1 (last month odds were 100/1)
                              Favorites:
                              UMD. 13/2
                              Minn St. 7/1
                              N. Dakota 15/2

Hockey East teams:
                              BC. 10/1
                              UMass. 12/1
                              PC. 15/1
                              NU. 18/1
                              BU. 40/1
                              UML. 40/1
                              Maine. 250/1

AIC. 125/1
                              "...On To Victory, Forever Blue & White..."
                              Men's Hockey

ECAC Regular Season: 1 • ECAC Tournament: 1 • Hockey East Regular Season: 8 • Hockey East Tournament: 2
                              NCAA Appearances: 22 • Frozen Fours: 7 • 1999 & 2003 NCAA Runner Up

Women's Hockey
                              EAIAW Champions: 4 • ECAC Regular Season: 3 • ECAC Tournament: 5 • Hockey East Regular Season: 6 • Hockey East Tournament: 4
                              AWCHA Final Fours: 2 • NCAA Appearances: 5 • Frozen Fours: 2 • 1999 Runner Up
                              1998 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Now tied with BU and Wisco for 32nd in PWR.
                                And yet Wisco was #19 in this week's rankings??? With a 7-8-1 record???

UNH

Comment

Working...
                                X