This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    Of course you like it. He's predicting doom.

DOOM!
    Amazing isn't it?
    Hell if it is all going to die...may as well just give it up.
    Last edited by First Time, Long Time; 10-10-2019, 01:14 PM.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.59: It Was a Great Phone Call

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

DOOM!
      Those who are unable to learn from the past are DOOMED to repeat it. I refuse to be a member of that group.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Those who are unable to learn from the past are DOOMED to repeat it. I refuse to be a member of that group.
        There is a MASSIVE difference between not learning from the past and believing there is no future.
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
          It seems that the main difference between this and the hope that arose in the early Mueller days is that more bigger rats may need to save their own rat skins.
          Yep...and there is a line out of the door of people willing to leak info to the press and Congress. I think the Whistleblower scared a lot of low end capos and Trump and the GOP basically wanting to out them and destroy them in full view of the public has them willing to protect themselves by destroying them. Loyalty through fear only lasts so long...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Yep...and there is a line out of the door of people willing to leak info to the press and Congress. I think the Whistleblower scared a lot of low end capos and Trump and the GOP basically wanting to out them and destroy them in full view of the public has them willing to protect themselves by destroying them. Loyalty through fear only lasts so long...
            I pray they don't find a way out of the box again. They did it with Valerie Plame, they did it with the Iraq War, they did it with Mueller (more examples exist I'm sure). This time I hope they actually can't escape the net.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

DOOM!
              I thought the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                There is a MASSIVE difference between not learning from the past and believing there is no future.
                honestly i'm pretty depressed when I see how many people still support the president unequivocally even after everything that's come to light

I'm not sure I want to share a country with these people

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                  honestly i'm pretty depressed when I see how many people still support the president unequivocally even after everything that's come to light

Diversity is one of our strengths.
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post

Ditto.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                      Diversity is one of our strengths.
                      It sure be nice if the current political party in power believed that. Or the current Supreme Court.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          One wonders why they would have to flee? Certainly Guiliani isn't involved in anything nefarious.

Comment

Keep ripping your former allies Donnie...it should go very well for you.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X