X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.59: It Was a Great Phone Call

These guys will sing...
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      A couple of foreign nationals are part of the cult? No, none of the politicians are. They’d throw their own mother in the woodchipper if they could further their own careers. The cult is the moron voters who don’t know better.
      I'm not counting on any squealers. If that happens, great but really at this point if you're still working for Trump you're all aboard the crazy train. Certainly every one of the GOP politicians are. The only reason why you do want Giuliani under oath in a public forum is that he's so batchit insane he'll give up the entire plot by mistake and then supply the d@ mning evidence as well!
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
        I'm not counting on any squealers. If that happens, great but really at this point if you're still working for Trump you're all aboard the crazy train. Certainly every one of the GOP politicians are. The only reason why you do want Giuliani under oath in a public forum is that he's so batchit insane he'll give up the entire plot by mistake and then supply the d@ mning evidence as well!
        Don’t forget that Republicans are insecure cowards at heart. They think they’re all hard and tough until they’re facing time in federal-pound-them-in-the-*** prison. (To be fair, almost everyone turns state when facing hard time.) guys like Miller would probably cry themselves to sleep their first night in jail.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Guys like Miller would probably cry themselves to sleep their first night in jail.
          Nah, Miller's incapable of feeling emotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            When you've lost the Fox News poll...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

guys like Miller would probably cry themselves to sleep their first night in jail.
              Is it wrong for me to wish for them the Captain Byron Hadley treatment as they sob?

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                These guys will sing...
                Dump's cowardly minions are as soft as he is. Say what you will about Liddy and North, at least they could take a punch.

The quality of GOP stooges has really gone downhill.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                  Ya know, I'm rooting for the story to get worse for Chump and crew since I believe they've committed the alleged crimes , and even I'M surprised as to how much worse this is getting!
                  And this is with almost no actual investigation...imagine what will happen when the Inquiry really gets going
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I really wonder what Barr is going to do about this and how Guiliani is going to survive it. They're in Court this afternoon I believe.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      And this is with almost no actual investigation...imagine what will happen when the Inquiry really gets going
                      It seems that the main difference between this and the hope that arose in the early Mueller days is that more bigger rats may need to save their own rat skins.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Imagine, as I’m sure you have already, if they spill their guts on Rudy and Trump.

This is going to be interesting to see play out. Does the administration interfere and get exposed or do they let it play out and hope the guys don’t squeal.
                        Dimwit Donnie already tried to get Justice to back off one Rudy client. Barr wasn't there then, I don't think. Donnie should get better results this time.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Nah, Miller's incapable of feeling emotion.
                          But perfectly capable of being a whimpering coward when Big Tony wants a little late night action.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Posting this here, because, it's where it belongs.

Rosenberg, a professor at UC Irvine, was challenging a core assumption about America and the West. His theory? Democracy is devouring itself—his phrase — and it won’t last.

As much as President Donald Trump’s liberal critics might want to lay America’s ills at his door, Rosenberg says the president is not the cause of democracy’s fall—even if Trump’s successful anti-immigrant populist campaign may have been a symptom of democracy’s decline.

We’re to blame, said Rosenberg. As in “we the people.”

His prediction? “In well-established democracies like the United States, democratic governance will continue its inexorable decline and will eventually fail.”
                            https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...mocracy-228045

Great read.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Dump's cowardly minions are as soft as he is. Say what you will about Liddy and North, at least they could take a punch.

The quality of GOP stooges has really gone downhill.
                              That's a good thing though.
                              It's going to be like a dirty sponge...squeeze it and all sorts of such will come out.
                              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                Posting this here, because, it's where it belongs.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...mocracy-228045

Great read.
                                Of course you like it. He's predicting doom.

DOOM!
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X