• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.59: It Was a Great Phone Call

Is he stroking out this last hour? Christ

Comment

Lol

“BREAKING: A shocking new report reveals that President Trump pressured then-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson to help convince the Department of Justice to drop a criminal investigation against an Iranian-Turkish gold trader who was also a client of Trump's current personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, but Tillerson refused the 2017 request, saying it would be illegal.”

Comment

So much for keeping the articles of impeachment short.

And yet, they made fu**ing Jimmy Carter sell his peanut farm.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

This is why the Dems just need to sit back and stall this out. Every day something new comes out...EVERY. SINGLE. DAY! Every time he opens his mouth he not only paints himself into another corner but he makes the decision easier for someone in the know to leak info.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Lol

“BREAKING: A shocking new report reveals that President Trump pressured then-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson to help convince the Department of Justice to drop a criminal investigation against an Iranian-Turkish gold trader who was also a client of Trump's current personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, but Tillerson refused the 2017 request, saying it would be illegal.”
            Link for sharing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              Link for sharing?
              https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/465116-trump-asked-tillerson-to-interfere-in-doj-case-against-giuliani

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                “JUST IN: “The Kurds are fighting for their land... they didn’t help us in the second World War, they didn’t help us with Normandy as an example," President Trump said defending pulling troops helping Kurdish U.S. allies who are now facing brutal attacks from Turkey”
                The Onion?

Comment

Trump is going ape**** on GOP senators. Calling McConnell three times every day. Screaming at other GOP senators.

“Instead, the President has spent hours tweeting about the impeachment and lighting up the phone lines of his allies on Capitol Hill -- including Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, to whom he's stressed the importance of Republican unity.”

“In private, Trump is increasingly leaning on the Republican leader in the Senate. In a return to the President's panicked behavior during the height of the Mueller investigation, Trump is calling McConnell as often as three times a day, according to a person familiar with the conversations.”
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                    The Onion?
                    I wish.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Group rate on jaw realignments in that room.
                      Code:
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                        I wish.

Oh, the Cheeto.

Comment

I mean holy ****. These people will never forgive us. They’ll never fight for or with us ever again.

We don’t have many allies in the region. They are some of the most staunch.
                          Code:

Comment

"I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              Trump is going ape**** on GOP senators. Calling McConnell three times every day. Screaming at other GOP senators.

“Instead, the President has spent hours tweeting about the impeachment and lighting up the phone lines of his allies on Capitol Hill -- including Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, to whom he's stressed the importance of Republican unity.”

“In private, Trump is increasingly leaning on the Republican leader in the Senate. In a return to the President's panicked behavior during the height of the Mueller investigation, Trump is calling McConnell as often as three times a day, according to a person familiar with the conversations.”
                              I read that earlier today. He doesnt sound paranoid and scared AT ALL!!!
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                I read that earlier today. He doesnt sound paranoid and scared AT ALL!!!
                                ...but do you have the Manila envelope?
                                -trusty traveler wants to know

Comment

Working...
                                X