This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    I skipped over the bombastic self aggrandizement as his standard slop. But I was curious about his destroying of Turkey’s economy.
    Did he orchestrate the failed coup a few years ago? Dying to know

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
      Great. So what're they gonna do about it?
      Draft a sternly written letter.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        I didn't make it about me. Just because it affects me personally does not mean it doesn't effect others.

Go **** yourself. You are on my ignore. Please do the same.
        Whatever you say chicken little...
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.59: It Was a Great Phone Call

Originally posted by rufus View Post
          Someone on another board I frequent posted this. Not sure where he got it from.

But Biden, Ukraine, Jhina, corruption!!!
          I see this obvious thing too and I just shake my head. Especially with the clips I see from Fox News where they are going to the mat for this Biden investigation while the Trump's do it all in plain sight.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Wait 12-24 hours, change the subject before supporting him fully as the news cycle moves past Northern Syria back to Ukraine and whatever new nonsense he spews.
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
              I missed it, when did he last destroy Turkey’s economy?
              He might be getting confused with what he ate for Thanksgiving...
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                Someone on another board I frequent posted this. Not sure where he got it from.

But Biden, Ukraine, Jhina, corruption!!!
                Pardon me while I go look at pictures of puppies to get my blood pressure back down.

Un. Fu**. Ing. Be. Lievable.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Lindsey has softened his stance from this morning

Comment

The reason why Scoobs and the Defeatist Caucus are dangerous is because they're playing right into the GOP's hands. It's almost like they're getting paid to push a no hope narrative.....hmm....

But, there's a myth about Chump in particular and the GOP in general which is that of men of action. While librals twiddle their thumbs and work within the confines of laws, norms, and rules, conservatives don't bother with any of that nonsense. Want to privatize Medicare? Chump is ALREADY A DOIN' IT DARNIT while those stupid liberals aren't looking! Want to repeal the ACA? Chump has ALREADY ACCOMPLISHED 99% OF THAT!!! Want to increase the amount of pollution? Chump just signed a sparklin new EEE-ZEC-U-TIVE ORDER to do just that. Even more than the idea that this all happened instantaneously, as soon as the ink dried, but it's PERMANENT BABY!!!! Chump's executive orders by tweet will be in place until THE END OF TIME SILLY ARSE LIBRALS, SO DON'T BOTHER A VOTIN' NEXT YEAR. Why Trump didn't lose control of the House last year. He actually WON, DAMMIT! WHILE YOU WEREN'T LOOKING.

Almost amazing that an evil genius like Dick Cheney never conjured up anything so wicked?

Obviously this is idiotic, but it serves a dual purpose. Excite his half wit, semi-literate or KKK loving base while at the same time allegedly owning clueless liberals who actually believe this BS and spread a doomsday message. The Trump administration has passed one thing into law, tax cuts for the rich, which is what EVERY GOP President passed into law if able. He's also packed the courts with conservatives, which...is what EVERY GOP President does if able.

All the other stuff, from healthcare to DACA to kissing Putin's a ss at NATO's expense to his absurd pro-pollution edicts go away with him if they ever get a chance to see the light of day. Remember how that citizenship question was going to get added to the census by Rip Van Winkle, sorry I mean Wilber Ross through some secret brilliant plan AFTER the SCOTUS shot it down? Funny how we stopped hearing about that anymore. Its almost like it was all just the insane blathering of tired con-artist.

Your job is simple. Defeat Trump AND the treasonous money laundering cult that enables him. That isn't accomplished by hyping his mythical accomplishments. If you aren't a Nazi yourself, vote DEM (not independent or 3rd party or some other cowardly bullsh it). Its as simple as that.
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Lindsey has softened his stance from this morning

Really can't wait to find out what they have on him...
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                        Posted without comment, because really what can I add to this?

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Sicatoka is still on the road protecting us from EMPs but he disagrees
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

This sh** is getting more frantic. How many more treaties can Trump tear up?

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Well that didn't take long.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X