This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.59: It Was a Great Phone Call

My god, president pelosi is exactly what every GOP voter deserves.

Comment

At this point I’d rather have a republican in the White House. The economy is going to take a gigantic dump soon. I’d rather it be a republican who takes the blame.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Comment

And here is why dump says Adam wrote the complaint.
          Still seems like the right steps were followed.

JUST IN: The CIA officer whose whistleblower complaint is at the center of the impeachment inquiry into President Trump reportedly consulted the House Intelligence Committee before filing the complaint.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            And here is why dump says Adam wrote the complaint.
            Still seems like the right steps were followed.

JUST IN: The CIA officer whose whistleblower complaint is at the center of the impeachment inquiry into President Trump reportedly consulted the House Intelligence Committee before filing the complaint.
            If that's true the Republicans brains are all going to explode.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

We can’t have nice things
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Pence will have negotiated immunity. He's the whistle blower I can only hope.

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                Do you want a President Pelosi? Because this is how you get a President Pelosi...

Comment

Originally posted by sagard View Post
                  That would be hilarious. But he doesn't have the stones or the brains.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

https://politicalwire.com/2019/10/02...asked-ukraine/

Dude's losing it.
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by sagard View Post
                      Isn't the whistle blower CIA? Rove and Libby would have outed him already.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                        Isn't the whistle blower CIA? Rove and Libby would have outed him already.
                        The first rumor was it was a CIA liaison seconded to the White House.

The second rumor was it wasn't one person at all but was a collective effort of many people throughout the IC who had many interactions with and worries about Dump and WH staff.

The current Beltway rumor is the only people who know aren't telling and everybody who has been floated in the media is a complete wildas-s guess.

By far my favorite DC cocktail party rumor was the whistleblower was Dump himself because he thought he could then issue the transcript, disprove it, and by extension thus disprove every other allegation. He had no idea that the substance of the transcript actually proves he's a traitor, so now he's locked into a corner because he knows nobody can come forward with the "real" whistleblower for him to shred; though at the same time he has the freedom to excoriate the whistleblower because he's not attacking anybody real. I don't believe it for a second but I admire its poetry.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                          Do you want a President Pelosi? Because this is how you get a President Pelosi...

He also said something when this whole thing first broke, and people wanted to know what his call consisted of, and he goes, "you should ask for the transcripts of Pence's calls with the Ukranian president too".
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

AP FACT CHECK: Trump’s fiction about whistleblower complaint

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              The first rumor was it was a CIA liaison seconded to the White House.

The second rumor was it wasn't one person at all but was a collective effort of many people throughout the IC who had many interactions with and worries about Dump and WH staff.

The current Beltway rumor is the only people who know aren't telling and everybody who has been floated in the media is a complete wildas-s guess.

By far my favorite DC cocktail party rumor was the whistleblower was Dump himself because he thought he could then issue the transcript, disprove it, and by extension thus disprove every other allegation. He had no idea that the substance of the transcript actually proves he's a traitor, so now he's locked into a corner because he knows nobody can come forward with the "real" whistleblower for him to shred; though at the same time he has the freedom to excoriate the whistleblower because he's not attacking anybody real. I don't believe it for a second but I admire its poetry.
                              That last one must have come at the end of the cocktail party.
                              Code:

Comment

“We ARE on the verge of a HOT civil war,” the Twitter account for the Oath Keepers militia declared.

“Like in 1859,” it continued. “That’s where we are. And the Right has ZERO trust or respect for anything the left is doing. We see THEM as illegitimate too.” Drumpf supporters, the account added, “will NOT accept the results of a ‘successful’ impeachment as legitimate.”
                                The III%ers also offered support

“At the end of the day, Mr. President, just know that if they try some illegal move to remove you from presidency, if there is an uprising of radical Islamic terrorists in this country, the three percenters are at your disposal. All you have to do is come out on Twitter or national media and call us to arms, and we will show the world once again that America has the largest free-standing army with weapons, and firepower that they can’t even begin to fathom. You will have an army at your side at a moment’s notice, Mr. President. All you have to do is say the word.”

Comment

Working...
                                X