X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.59: It Was a Great Phone Call

Originally posted by aparch View Post
    We really need to make the Tuesday before Thanksgiving that special day comedian Patrice O'Neal wished for...
    I miss Patrice.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Comment

Man when Mitt Romney gets you on tilt you got problems. He is the most boring, milquetoast person ever.

If this was a boxing match the announcers would be calling for the ref to end it. Trump isnt even putting up a real defense anymore he is just standing there with his hands down and his (triple) chin out.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Man when Mitt Romney gets you on tilt you got problems. He is the most boring, milquetoast person ever.

If this was a boxing match the announcers would be calling for the ref to end it. Trump isnt even putting up a real defense anymore he is just standing there with his hands down and his (triple) chin out.
          And he still won't be removed from office.

Comment

This seems normal.

ivanka-voting-machine

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Apt analogy. As with boxing, the final result won’t have anything to do with the relative merits of the conflicting parties.
              If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                Apt analogy. As with boxing, the final result won’t have anything to do with the relative merits of the conflicting parties.
                No this will definitely go to the score cards and the fix is in.

Thankfully though the people have the ability to overrule the decision by voting him out themselves.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  So it's a Don King fight?
                  Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                  Originally posted by Quizmire
                  mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                  MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                  MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                  I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

In case anyone couldn’t predict Susan’s disappointment:

“GOP Maine Senator Susan Collins said it was "completely inappropriate" for President Trump to urge China to investigate former Vice President Biden and his son, Hunter Biden, in front of reporters this week.

“I thought the president made a big mistake by asking China to get involved in investigating a political opponent. ...It’s completely inappropriate," Collins said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      In case anyone couldn’t predict Susan’s disappointment:

“GOP Maine Senator Susan Collins said it was "completely inappropriate" for President Trump to urge China to investigate former Vice President Biden and his son, Hunter Biden, in front of reporters this week.

“I thought the president made a big mistake by asking China to get involved in investigating a political opponent. ...It’s completely inappropriate," Collins said.
                      Shocking.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Comment

Thankfully though the people have the ability to overrule the decision by voting him out themselves.
                          As well as voting out the judges who exonerate him.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Lol. I’m literally laughing.

The guy probably came into the office every day. Say in his chair. Watched some cat videos and left. Every day.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Does anyone else kinda wish Nixon was still alive to see this?
                              Yes, I think that would be something to witness. And while I do enjoy the fake Nixon account on Twitter, I know it's run by a liberal journalist so it hardly counts.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                                And he still won't be removed from office.
                                I'm just waiting for Yertle the Turtle to make up some "precedent" about not impeaching Presidents when running for re-election in their final year of office.

Comment

Working...
                                X