• Re: POTUS 45.59: It Was a Great Phone Call

Holy hell

I hope Wallace has his resume polished.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Shep is gonna make the rounds...

My guess is he was forced out cause Trump's people talked to Murdoch. Faux will soon only be TrumpTV.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
        I keep checking my mailbox, but I never got mine.
        Hmmm...let me make a call. All us Jews no each other
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
          Bill Barr just had a nice meeting with Rupert Murdoch just the other day.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            I wonder if the SC will even agree to hear it.
            Doubtful.

Comment

This is nice. *NOTE: I know it's only a minority, but isn't that the same with many other groups that are being judged right now?

https://kstp.com/news/1-arrest-1-cit...5521955/?cat=1
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                Today's "You Can't Make It Up" story of the day:

After Fox News released poll that made Trump mad, Barr reportedly met with Rupert Murdoch
                The body count at Faux begins.

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The Michigan GOP bullied a local Buffalo Wild Wings into hosting a Trump Rally Watch Party.

Of course, when conservatives found out the rally was initially cancelled, conservatives whined about "FREEZE PEACH" and called the local Buffalo Wild Wings "traitors" on twatter.
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I'm shocked - SHOCKED! - to discover gambling in this establishment.

Isis militants break out of prison in Syria after bombing by Turkey

Comment

• Apparently, Mnuchin has levied sanctions against anyone connected to Turkey's government. I'm assuming in response to the attacks on the Kurds.

Like they didn't know they would happen once US forces withdrew.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          Apparently, Mnuchin has levied sanctions against anyone connected to Turkey's government. I'm assuming in response to the attacks on the Kurds.

Like they didn't know they would happen once US forces withdrew.
                          Just making sure they try and cover Trump's fat ass

Comment

Lol

BREAKING: President Trump abruptly announced Friday night that Acting Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan would be stepping down from his position after just a few months in the role.

Comment

Comment

Jeebus
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X