This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Posted without comment, because really what can I add to this?

I missed it, when did he last destroy Turkey’s economy?
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Great and unmatched wisdom? LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        From 2017. Things are obviously worse now.

Look at from 2:04 - 2:34 and then tell me to shut up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW43OnmPxIs
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          I missed it, when did he last destroy Turkey’s economy?
          I didn’t see that line at first, too stunned at the wisdom comment

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.59: It Was a Great Phone Call

Huh. We may have just witnessed Trump finding a bridge too far for some of his water carriers...

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Oh, this is just fine. Everything is fine. Things like this clear up as soon as the election is over.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

So. Much. Winning. Can someone check on Stephan Miller? I don't know how he can survive with his erection lasting three years...

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  I didn’t see that line at first, too stunned at the wisdom comment
                  I skipped over the bombastic self aggrandizement as his standard slop. But I was curious about his destroying of Turkey’s economy.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Oh, this is just fine. Everything is fine. Things like this clear up as soon as the election is over.
                    Are you done yet?
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                      Are you done yet?
                      **** off.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        No you got chastised because you decided to pretend the poll was saying something it wasnt. I dont know if you feel the need to fill the void left by NoOneCaresAboutNotreDameHockey since he/she/they decided to post less but they are better than you at it.

The fact that you think somehow Biden is the presumed next President (something literally no one has said especially around here and was not something the poll in question said) proves you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to this stuff. Trust me Biden is nowhere near the presumptive candidate he just happens to be in the lead. That will end when either Bernie or Warren drops out.

But just in case anyone else is wondering...all the article said was that according to a Faux News Poll Trump loses the matchup to all 3 right now. It doesnt say "SEE THIS PROVES HE IS DONE!!!" or that "BIDEN IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT!!!!" or anything of the sort. (why would Faux say that anyways except to scare the people they are polling) I know I didnt say anything of the kind either neither did Ted Lieu. (he just said it would be tough for a GOPer to win without Wisconsin) Now I could make the point that it is a bad sign if in a Faux poll he is losing, but we are so far out it doesnt even matter. With the rate he is shooting himself in the foot who knows what the news cycle will be tomorrow let alone 14 months from now.

Checking polls and looking for trends /= OMG WE GOT THIS LOCKED!!! Hell if a certain campaign had done more of that we wouldnt be in this mess right now. If right now Dems are trending better that means the message is working so keep it up. No one is saying that means we have won, it just means RIGHT NOW it is working.

You just remind of fans of teams who get all upset at other fans because they "look too far ahead" or some such nonsense. Those of us discussing it around here arent the problem or the solution. Rover thinking Hillary was a lock is funny but his thinking that has no effect on the actual outcome. Me thinking the numbers look encouraging inst some harbinger that things are going the same way 2016 did.
                        Ummm you might need to re-balance your meds.

Comment

**** off.
                          You made it about you...begging for a response...now you're ****ed you're getting called out for it?
                          Man...like I said...it must suck being you with the attitude you have in life.

Oh...and let's not pretend the U.S. hasn't turned a blind eye to genocide when it has wanted to. WWII and Rwanda come to mind...
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            Huh. We may have just witnessed Trump finding a bridge too far for some of his water carriers...

Great. So what're they gonna do about it?
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              So. Much. Winning. Can someone check on Stephan Miller? I don't know how he can survive with his erection lasting three years...

Someone on another board I frequent posted this. Not sure where he got it from.

In 2008, the Trump Organization inked into a multimillion-dollar branding deal with the Doğan Group, run by one of the most politically influential families in Turkey, to build a two-tower apartment, office, and shopping complex in Istanbul. The opening ceremonies for the complex in 2012 were presided over by Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.

The very next year, in 2013, the Trump Organization entered into a partnership with luxury furniture company Dorya International to produce pieces to be sold under the Trump Home brand and distributed initially in Turkey. Dorya claims on its website to have furnished the offices of Turkey’s president, prime minister, armed forces, and embassies around the world.

Michael Flynn formally told the Justice Department in March that his now-defunct Flynn Intel Group was paid $530,000 for operating as a foreign agent for Alptekin’s firm, Inovo BV, and performing work that could have benefited the Turkish government. Flynn may have delayed a key strategic military operation in Syria against the Islamic State out of fear that it would upset the same Turkish government that was helping to funnel money to him.

According to Trump’s July 2015 financial disclosure—Trump was paid as much as $5 million in royalties from the Istanbul tower complex for the previous year and owned, had ownership interest in, or was a managing member of several companies related to this project, including the following:
                              Trump Marks Istanbul II Corp., director, chairman, president
                              Trump Marks Istanbul II LLC, president, member, received between $1 million and $5 million in royalties

According to Trump’s May 2016 financial disclosure—Trump was paid as much as $5 million in royalties from the Istanbul complex for the previous year and owned, had ownership interest in, or was a managing member of several companies related to this project, including the following:
                              Trump Marks Istanbul II Corp., director, chairman, president
                              Trump Marks Istanbul II LLC, president, member, received between $1 million and $5 million in royalties

April 15, 2019: The Presidency of the Republic of Turkey Investment Office is sponsoring the 37th Annual Conference on U.S.-Turkey Relations, a three-day gathering taking place at the Trump hotel in Washington, DC this week. The investment office is a part of the Turkish Government, reporting directly to President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. If the Turkish government office is funneling money to the Trump hotel through its sponsorship of the conference, Trump’s acceptance of those payments may implicate the Constitution’s Emoluments Clause barring the president from accepting payments from a foreign state without approval from Congress.

But Biden, Ukraine, Jhina, corruption!!!
                              Last edited by rufus; 10-07-2019, 01:59 PM.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                                You made it about you...begging for a response...now you're ****ed you're getting called out for it?
                                Man...like I said...it must suck being you with the attitude you have in life.

Oh...and let's not pretend the U.S. hasn't turned a blind eye to genocide when it has wanted to. WWII and Rwanda come to mind...
                                I didn't make it about me. Just because it affects me personally does not mean it doesn't effect others.

Go **** yourself. You are on my ignore. Please do the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X