This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.59: It Was a Great Phone Call

This Kurd story is just awful to read about. Families are fleeing the region but are stuck on the road because the roads are beyond capacity. They’re attempting to reach the US base for protection.

This is a genocide created by America. I can’t believe I have to write those words.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        This Kurd story is just awful to read about. Families are fleeing the region but are stuck on the road because the roads are beyond capacity. They’re attempting to reach the US base for protection.

This is a genocide created by America. I can’t believe I have to write those words.
        The black man. But her emails.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Its just awful. Senseless death should always be punished.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            The black man. But her emails.
            PRIVATE SERVERS!!!

Wait...nevermind!!
            -GOP
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Why are they going to the US base? Do they have dirt on Biden to trade? Or are they going to pay cash?

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  I wish.

The Kurds couldn't have helped us at Normandy. They had bone spurs.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    I mean holy ****. These people will never forgive us. They’ll never fight for or with us ever again.

We don’t have many allies in the region. They are some of the most staunch.
                    They? No one, in that region or elsewhere.

The word and good faith of the US is now worthless. And everyone knows it.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Might as well start on the NBA again.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...na-controversy
                      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

I would love to know the answer to this

Comment

This needs to be front and center for every newspaper, radio, and television news outlet that has access to them. Make the R's dodge the question...
                          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                            Might as well start on the NBA again.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...na-controversy
                            NBA might be the only thing more pathetic than Trump right now. The commissioner has come around in the last couple days, but Kerr and others should be completely ashamed of themselves.
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Sort of along these lines, I’d love to see the cross section between people sharing Ellen’s “why can’t we all just get along?” monologue and those who were sharing “Hillary is evil!” memes during the last election. Because the cross section on my Facebook feed is probably >85%.
                              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Everyone would. But you'll never get it, or you'll get an answer like Lindsey Graham where it was dumb politically, but there is no proof of that at all and in fact the Republicans with the help of the Supreme Court took over the White House the next election.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X