Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.59: It Was a Great Phone Call

Lucia Apologist

Re: POTUS 45.59: It Was a Great Phone Call

A “source” says the whistleblow has a “prior working relationship” with a democratic candidate.

News outlets need to stop using trump as an anonymous source. He literally said those exact words earlier this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    “JUST IN: “The Kurds are fighting for their land... they didn’t help us in the second World War, they didn’t help us with Normandy as an example," President Trump said defending pulling troops helping Kurdish U.S. allies who are now facing brutal attacks from Turkey”
    Jesus. Fu**ing. Christ.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Lucia Apologist

Holy ****

JUST IN: President Trump says he isn't worried about ISIS prisoners potentially escaping as the U.S. vacates northern Syria and Turkey launches an offensive in the region, saying it's not something to worry about because terrorists are "going to be escaping to Europe."

Lucia Apologist

JUST IN: President Trump says he isn't worried about ISIS prisoners potentially escaping as the U.S. vacates northern Syria and Turkey launches an offensive in the region, saying it's not something to worry about because terrorists are "going to be escaping to Europe."
    Holy ****ing shot.

Is he stroking out this last hour? Christ

Lol

“BREAKING: A shocking new report reveals that President Trump pressured then-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson to help convince the Department of Justice to drop a criminal investigation against an Iranian-Turkish gold trader who was also a client of Trump's current personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, but Tillerson refused the 2017 request, saying it would be illegal.”

So much for keeping the articles of impeachment short.

And yet, they made fu**ing Jimmy Carter sell his peanut farm.

Live Radio from 100.3

Apartheid Loving Conservadem!

This is why the Dems just need to sit back and stall this out. Every day something new comes out...EVERY. SINGLE. DAY! Every time he opens his mouth he not only paints himself into another corner but he makes the decision easier for someone in the know to leak info.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Lol

“BREAKING: A shocking new report reveals that President Trump pressured then-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson to help convince the Department of Justice to drop a criminal investigation against an Iranian-Turkish gold trader who was also a client of Trump's current personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, but Tillerson refused the 2017 request, saying it would be illegal.”
    Link for sharing?

Quote Originally Posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Link for sharing?
    https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/465116-trump-asked-tillerson-to-interfere-in-doj-case-against-giuliani

Never Forget!
    “JUST IN: “The Kurds are fighting for their land... they didn’t help us in the second World War, they didn’t help us with Normandy as an example," President Trump said defending pulling troops helping Kurdish U.S. allies who are now facing brutal attacks from Turkey”
    The Onion?

Lucia Apologist

Trump is going ape**** on GOP senators. Calling McConnell three times every day. Screaming at other GOP senators.

“Instead, the President has spent hours tweeting about the impeachment and lighting up the phone lines of his allies on Capitol Hill -- including Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, to whom he's stressed the importance of Republican unity.”

“In private, Trump is increasingly leaning on the Republican leader in the Senate. In a return to the President's panicked behavior during the height of the Mueller investigation, Trump is calling McConnell as often as three times a day, according to a person familiar with the conversations.”

Quote Originally Posted by ticapnews View Post
    The Onion?
    I wish.

Live Radio from 100.3

Lucia Apologist

Group rate on jaw realignments in that room.

Never Forget!

Quote Originally Posted by aparch View Post
    I wish.

Oh, the Cheeto.

Lucia Apologist

I mean holy ****. These people will never forgive us. They’ll never fight for or with us ever again.

We don’t have many allies in the region. They are some of the most staunch.

Yep, still here

"I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Apartheid Loving Conservadem!

Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Trump is going ape**** on GOP senators. Calling McConnell three times every day. Screaming at other GOP senators.

“Instead, the President has spent hours tweeting about the impeachment and lighting up the phone lines of his allies on Capitol Hill -- including Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, to whom he's stressed the importance of Republican unity.”

“In private, Trump is increasingly leaning on the Republican leader in the Senate. In a return to the President's panicked behavior during the height of the Mueller investigation, Trump is calling McConnell as often as three times a day, according to a person familiar with the conversations.”
    I read that earlier today. He doesnt sound paranoid and scared AT ALL!!!
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    I read that earlier today. He doesnt sound paranoid and scared AT ALL!!!
    ...but do you have the Manila envelope?
    -trusty traveler wants to know

Thread Information