This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    If he uses the word "like" one more time, I'm going to hit him with a shovel.
    "Hey Farva, what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy sh*t on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?"
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
      Two things came up in the now infamous phone call. 1) Investigate Biden and 2) find the alleged hidden server that contains the evidence that Ukraine, and not Russia, was trying to throw the election not for Trump, but for Hillary! Yes, this is the President of the United States holding up Congressionally approved aid in order to pursue a QAnon conspiracy theory.

Which, they've now just publically admitted to.
      This is nuts...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.59: It Was a Great Phone Call

Originally posted by Rover View Post
        Two things came up in the now infamous phone call. 1) Investigate Biden and 2) find the alleged hidden server that contains the evidence that Ukraine, and not Russia, was trying to throw the election not for Trump, but for Hillary! Yes, this is the President of the United States holding up Congressionally approved aid in order to pursue a QAnon conspiracy theory.

Which, they've now just publically admitted to.
        And the entire ~40% believe every word of this crap.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

President Trump on Tuesday issued his second veto against legislation seeking to end his national emergency at the southwestern border, rejecting bipartisan objections to his efforts to obtain funds for a border wall.
          His move, announced late Tuesday night, was expected and will return the resolution to Congress. It is unlikely to garner the two-thirds majority needed there to override the veto.
          http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...D_pi6XgQVpMbnw
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

A monumental cease-fire deal reached. In exchange for not putting sanctions on Turkey, the US will help get all of the Kurds out of the land the Turks want. Man, that sure goes to show if you work hard you can pull a tough deal out of someone.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Trump approves of ethnic cleansing. Can one of our resident Conservative Christians please tell me where in the Good Book this chapter is a-ok with the Lord?

Last edited by aparch; 10-17-2019, 02:44 PM.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                A monumental cease-fire deal reached. In exchange for not putting sanctions on Turkey, the US will help get all of the Kurds out of the land the Turks want. Man, that sure goes to show if you work hard you can pull a tough deal out of someone.
                Especially when the tough deal is also called Total Capitulation.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Oh god. I'll bet Erdogan used that term and Dump doesn't understand because he's even dumber than his voters. This isn't Stupid Watergate anymore, it's Stupid Munich.

Lindsey Graham may even feel called upon to write a strongly worded letter.

Jesus Christ. Thanks, Republican Members and voters. Be proud of yourselves.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    So, what did we get?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      So, what did we get?
                      We got Kurds hanging from choppers as we lift off from the roof.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        We got Kurds hanging from choppers as we lift off from the roof.
                        What a deal maker. ****ing awesome.

Comment

A story so simple even the voters will understand it.

I love the first comment:

Mulvaney said the holdup in military aid was partly tied to Ukraine committing to cooperate with the ongoing review of the Russia investigation being led by U.S. Attorney John Durham.

A DOJ official just told reporters here, "we have no idea what he's talking about."
                          Can't wait for "he misspoke."
                          Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            A story so simple even the voters will understand it.

I love the first comment:

Can't wait for "he misspoke."
                            Nope. It's full Nixon. If the President does it it's not against the law. They're going to fight with that as their deal all the way through.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              Nope. It's full Nixon. If the President does it it's not against the law. They're going to fight with that as their deal all the way through.
                              So again, what's the goal here? 1) Trump leaves the white house in leg irons or 2) Trump fellow treasonous money laundering cult members save his sorry hide, then have to face the voters next year?

I'd love to see #1 happen, but if it doesn't before Jan of 2021 I'm not going to cry about it, provided there's a reckoning next Nov brought about by everyone who's not in the KKK. I relish the thought of Collins, McSally, Ernst, Tillis and Gardner having to take an impeachment vote less than a year before they face the electorate.
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                                So again, what's the goal here? 1) Trump leaves the white house in leg irons or 2) Trump fellow treasonous money laundering cult members save his sorry hide, then have to face the voters next year?

I'd love to see #1 happen, but if it doesn't before Jan of 2021 I'm not going to cry about it, provided there's a reckoning next Nov brought about by everyone who's not in the KKK. I relish the thought of Collins, McSally, Ernst, Tillis and Gardner having to take an impeachment vote less than a year before they face the electorate.
                                I'd be fine if he stays till he loses the election. Then they arrest him. Either after the inauguration, or just arrest him after the election and let Nancy be the President for 3 months cause Pence is going down with the ship.

Comment

Working...
                                X