X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.59: It Was a Great Phone Call

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
    Seems "the letter" ended up in the trash.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/17/trum...the-trash.html
    This is what his voters bequeathed us: a child with launch codes. Boy did they show us.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      This is what his voters bequeathed us: a child with launch codes. Boy did they show us.
      Remember, it isn't that they loved Sniffles, it was "economic insecurities" that made them vote for him.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
        Seems "the letter" ended up in the trash.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/17/trum...the-trash.html
        So the Great Negotiator got manhandled by an actual strongman? Quelle surprise.

Comment

Always be grifting

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            The Federal Fiscal 2020 Budget should be a hoot to read, because prior budgets have contained this strict language in them:
            None of the funds appropriated or otherwise made available by this or any other Act may be available for a contract, grant, or cooperative agreement with an entity that requires employees or contractors of such entity seeking to report fraud, waste, or abuse to sign internal confidentiality agreements or statements prohibiting or otherwise restricting such employees or contractors from lawfully reporting such waste, fraud, or abuse to a designated investigative or law enforcement representative of a Federal department or agency authorized to receive such information.
            Basically: bye-bye Trump NDA's.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Someone is on the other side of all these trades.
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                Mnuchin probably feeds insider info to his Wall Street buds.

Comment

Oh well then it's totally not insider trading, thanks dip****.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                    Wow.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      "In fact I was talking to one of the advance teams when they came back and I said, 'what was it like?' And they said, 'You're not going to believe this but it's almost like they built this facility to host type of event.'"
                      Wonder who made up "one of the advance teams"? Ivanka, Donnie Dumas Jr., etc.
                      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Mnuchin probably feeds insider info to his Wall Street buds.
                        If I had to guess, this is all international trading. THere is literally zero chance someone this rich could be this monumentally stupid. Ok, let me rephrase. There is no way someone that rich has someone that stupid managing their trades. Because all of that is easily traceable so much so that the SEC already commented that this wasn't from a single source. If there was any connection to this admin, even a tenuous one, there would already be whistleblowers. There has to be, right?

Either way, there is no way this is on the up and up. It's only a matter of time before the WaPo, NYT, or I suppose, Farrow gets Sic's prodigal envelope.

Actually, an interesting study would be to look at all trades over say $50 million and see how often they're right. If they are, setup an automatic trade to fire on seeing these giant trades.
                        Last edited by dxmnkd316; 10-17-2019, 12:25 PM.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
                          As the walls close in on Dishonest Donnie, it's time for desperation theories at Fox:

The same argument that MoscowMitch used to deny SCOTUS nominee Merrick Garland a hearing in the Senate. "Let's put the Constitution in mothballs during every presidential election year."
                          John Yoo is a ****ing idiot.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Yeah, the person who lost out on the market timing. AKA, definitely not the guy trading on insider information.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
                              As the walls close in on Dishonest Donnie, it's time for desperation theories at Fox:

The same argument that MoscowMitch used to deny SCOTUS nominee Merrick Garland a hearing in the Senate. "Let's put the Constitution in mothballs during every presidential election year."
                              I mean, literally one of the two impeachments in history took place during an election year.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

JUST IN: The White House has just announced that President Trump will not include climate change on the agenda at next year's Group of Seven (G-7) summit hosted by the United States at Trump's Doral, Florida golf resort.

Hopefully they’re pushed out from flooding or extreme weather

Comment

Working...
                                X