Doesn't seem like this is a "thing" anymore and admittedly, I've been negligent in posting here, so I'll give it another try...
1. Cornell - Why not Big Red? They have been pretty darn good so far.
2. Minnesota. - The one loss doesn't look as bad as earlier with the Buckeyes playing well lately.
3. Wisconsin - Loss and tie with Minnesota aside, this team still has the talent to come away with a NC this year.
4. Northeastern - Big win tonight...They are deserving of this top four spot and might be the 3rd best team depending on if Cornell keeps it going.
5. Clarkson. - They seem just a bit below where they have been the past few years with injuries and departures but...
6. Princeton - This seems like the drop-off point after the top five, that for now, I'll give to the Tigers.
7. bc - Hard to get a read on where this team is right now, but they have to be happy to be playing pretty well with the departures and defections from last year.
8. Ohio State - To borrow a saying from a former Vikings coach..."When we play like we play when we play"... Which I think means that when they are playing well they are difficult to beat.
9. BU - Compher played well tonight and that bodes well for BU.
10. Harvard - a hiccup tonight but they have been good enough to be ranked but this could be UMD if they can break through against Minnesota.
And the parting riffs provided by...TDN, of course
Easy to be Hard