Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: UML 2019/2020: Underclassmen Reign

Re: UML 2019/2020: Underclassmen Reign

Quote Originally Posted by Middle Street View Post
    It looks like Eric Green may be leaving the program as he was added to the Muskegon Lumberjacks roster today. Sometimes these transactions don't pan out (see BC's Wahlstrom last season), but given Eric has yet to play in a game, this move wouldn't surprise me.
    https://twitter.com/USHLHockeyOps/st...869957121?s=20
    It looks like Eric Green is no longer on the current roster.

https://goriverhawks.com/sports/mens...roster/2019-20

Quote Originally Posted by boblav1 View Post
    It looks like Eric Green is no longer on the current roster.

https://goriverhawks.com/sports/mens...roster/2019-20
    Goalie should b interesting next I do believe Neaton will b the next top notch for Uml going to b interesting grad student another jr a transfer or

Quote Originally Posted by chiefs11 View Post
    Goalie should b interesting next I do believe Neaton will b the next top notch for Uml going to b interesting grad student another jr a transfer or
    Aidan Harper is listed as a 2020 recruit, but he's barely playing in the USHL (and his numbers so far in 6 games aren't great).
    Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Quote Originally Posted by UMLFan View Post
    Aidan Harper is listed as a 2020 recruit, but he's barely playing in the USHL (and his numbers so far in 6 games aren't great).
    I forgot about him if he gets to Uml. Next year thats what I was getting at thin position it will all work out

Harper is seeing more playing time lately while Ethan Haider is playing for the USA in the World Jr A Challenge. I'm a little surprised he hasn't move to a team where he could get more playing time.

Harper is seeing more playing time lately while Ethan Haider is playing for the USA in the World Jr A Challenge. I'm a little surprised he hasn't move to a team where he could get more playing time.
    He was named the #1 Star last night, making 28 saves in a 5-0 shutout win for his team.
    Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

He was named the #1 Star last night, making 28 saves in a 5-0 shutout win for his team.
    Great to see he was second star not long ago also so it looked like he just needed games

Well I wasn't expecting this, but it sounds like a great idea. We'll have to add Eric to the recruiting watch list.

Well I wasn't expecting this, but it sounds like a great idea. We'll have to add Eric to the recruiting watch list.

Now that's good for all sides.
    Monty

CHN did a feature article on Tyler Wall.

Ofcl Riverhawk Radio Meteorologist

Similar to what Scott Fankhouser, Chris Davidson, and T.J. Massie all did. Only difference is those 3 did it after their freshman season.
    Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
    "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by ScottK View Post
    Similar to what Scott Fankhouser, Chris Davidson, and T.J. Massie all did. Only difference is those 3 did it after their freshman season.
    Third string goalie shall b a student at school

That game was better than I was expecting. I'd much rather see an exhibition against a team like that instead of a CIS team. Those kids were fast and hungry, and it was a clean game. It would have been nice see Lowell score a little more, but they did hit a few posts. Still no Reid Stefanson. Hopefully he'll be back next weekend.

The goalies at both ends made some great and entertaining saves

That game was better than I was expecting. I'd much rather see an exhibition against a team like that instead of a CIS team. Those kids were fast and hungry, and it was a clean game. It would have been nice see Lowell score a little more, but they did hit a few posts. Still no Reid Stefanson. Hopefully he'll be back next weekend.
    Reid Stefanson did skate in the pre game warm up. So he must be getting close. Agree about the game.

From the Sun's game recap article.

New goalie
    The River Hawks have added a third goalie with the departure of Eric Green to the United States Hockey League, and hes a local resident.
    Dunstable native Benjamin McEvoy, already a UML student, has joined the team. Hes a great kid, an outstanding student and were happy that hes agreed to be our third goalie, Bazin said. McEvoy was a 2017 Lowell Sun All-Star after an outstanding season for Groton-Dunstable Regional High School.

From the Sun's game recap article.

New goalie
    The River Hawks have added a third goalie with the departure of Eric Green to the United States Hockey League, and he’s a local resident.
    Dunstable native Benjamin McEvoy, already a UML student, has joined the team. “He’s a great kid, an outstanding student and we’re happy that he’s agreed to be our third goalie,” Bazin said. McEvoy was a 2017 Lowell Sun All-Star after an outstanding season for Groton-Dunstable Regional High School.
    Nice to see press for a local kid

An offical announcement will probably come tomorrow, but I've been told that Saturday's game at Merrimack has been bumped up to a 5pm faceoff, so it won't conflict with the Patriots game.

"It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

An offical announcement will probably come tomorrow, but I've been told that Saturday's game at Merrimack has been bumped up to a 5pm faceoff, so it won't conflict with the Patriots game.
    THanks. mr les had no idea

Thread Information