Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB 2019 and Beyond: Something Something Three True Outcomes....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MLB 2019 and Beyond: Something Something Three True Outcomes....

Gamel *almost* hit the go ahead 2-run HR. If that happened, no one is pontificating about Hader or Grisham.

It's done. Move on. And this is from a Brewers fan.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
      Gamel *almost* hit the go ahead 2-run HR. If that happened, no one is pontificating about Hader or Grisham.

It's done. Move on. And this is from a Brewers fan.
      I actually don't give two craps.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Now that the playoffs have started.

Dodgers > Nationals
        Braves > Cardinals

Twins > Yankees
        Astros > Rays

Braves > Dodgers
        Astros > Twins

Astros > Braves
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
          Now that the playoffs have started.

Dodgers > Nationals
          Braves > Cardinals

Twins > Yankees
          Astros > Rays

Braves > Dodgers
          Astros > Twins

Astros > Braves
          Twins over Yankees? I thought MLB bylaws allowed Minnesota, at most, one win against them in the playoffs.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
            Twins over Yankees? I thought MLB bylaws allowed Minnesota, at most, one win against them in the playoffs.
            Im betting that the trend eventually has to end. Obviously it could blow up in my face.
            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Against the Yankees, I like the twins in five. I don’t know if I like them in seven.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Im betting that the trend eventually has to end. Obviously it could blow up in my face.
                The Yankees have handled Twins pitching all season. What makes you think it will be any different?
                Russell Jaslow
                [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                  The Yankees have handled Twins pitching all season. What makes you think it will be any different?
                  Im not betting on Twins pitching. Im betting that the Yankees pitching is horrible. Games can be won 10-9.
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Against the Yankees, I like the twins in five. I don’t know if I like them in seven.
                    Since it's a five game series I don't think I like them in seven either.

That said, I put a bet down on them to win the series. Not sure if they will, but at 2 to 1 odds (probably due to typically high betting slips on the Yankees) I like the bet.
                    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

That said, I put a bet down on them to win the series. Not sure if they will, but at 2 to 1 odds (probably due to typically high betting slips on the Yankees) I like the bet.
                      Speaking of bets...

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...9-world-series
                      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                        Yeah, he's always got a schtick like that. Promises refunds on mattress purchases, then hedges the promotion by placing bets.
                        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Yeah, he's always got a schtick like that. Promises refunds on mattress purchases, then hedges the promotion by placing bets.
                          Jordan's Furniture(New England area) does that with the Red Sox but they get insurance just in case.
                          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

The point was that I’m glad we’re playing them first. I thought it was pretty obvious.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                              Jordan's Furniture(New England area) does that with the Red Sox but they get insurance just in case.
                              I think that's standard in every major market.

It always seems to be furniture, though. Not car dealerships or head shops or whatever. I don't know why or when furniture outlets became the clown show of retail.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Im not betting on Twins pitching. Im betting that the Yankees pitching is horrible. Games can be won 10-9.
                                True. But I think people are grossly underestimating the Yankees pitching talent, especially when compared to the Twins' pitching talent. Remember, in the playoffs, the bullpens are used a lot. And the Yankees bullpen is very strong. And Severino is back and looking good.
                                Last edited by Russell Jaslow; 10-03-2019, 12:40 PM.
                                Russell Jaslow
                                [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                                U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Working...
                                X