This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: The Banana Bread Is Running Out

HHT! Swept UMD on the weekend, 2-1 Friday and 2-0 tonight. UMD scored all 3 goals on Friday. Own goals FTW! ������
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Hht!
      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
        HHT! Swept UMD on the weekend, 2-1 Friday and 2-0 tonight. UMD scored all 3 goals on Friday. Own goals FTW! ������
        Wait, how did they score twice? A "soccer" own goal or something far more devastating?
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
          It's not bad here today. All the yammerheads talking about this week's Death Storm of the Century need to be dunked in the large pond outside our office. We got about 4-5" of snow and some rain. It stayed above freezing for most of the day. And that's it. We got everybody's nipples hard over that.

Bought a 1970 Topps Nolan Ryan for $60. You can't touch one on Ebay in this condition for less than $120, and some in better shape are going for $300 and up. That might be the biggest ticket item of the 1970 set.

Beef tips covered in salsa (since I just discovered that I'm out of tomatoes) are going into the crock pot for tomorrow, for dinner for a few days. Pulled pork is on the menu for lunch. Or I may flip them around. We'll see.
          Either it all melted before we got up, or the snow bubble was up over here. We had maybe a couple of inches. Pain in the arse to clear off the driveway; heart attack snow all the way.
          I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Bought a new battery for my phone (I'm too cheap to spring for a new phone, since this one still runs like a top), went to Costco and bought a new Fitbit, and dropped over $200 on the day. Had to get off of Ebay or I was going to end up buying a 1959 Mickey Mantle. One Mantle in the safe is enough for now.
            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Good Evening Lodge!

*HT against the BC goons Friday and then HHT last night. Had ~6 inches of snow, huge winds and now cold.

Scarlet they did a study once showing 2 Tbsp of oat bran added to cereal in the morning worked well. Also you can do wheat germ. Mayo and JOhns Hopkins blth have great pt info on how to eat to lower your cholesterol. Exercising daily for 30 min for women had same effect as low dose med. In women it showed you could do 2 X 15 min with same result.
              Brown sugar is also more moist so it isn't interchangeable in recipes.
              As dad les would say- it is colder than a witches t1t

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Wait, how did they score twice? A "soccer" own goal or something far more devastating?
                Two different shots taken by SCSU players went off of UND D-men before going into the net, both times it was off a skate.

And I don’t know the soccer version.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

There isn’t really. Was just trying to differentiate between a deflection and something far more stupid.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

s'upp y'all

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                    Good Afternoon Lodge!

Trying to get up the nerve to walk in wind chill of about 1F
                    Mookie quit golfing on Saturday after 3 holes cause the wc was in the 40s (temps were 16C (60F) but wind was whipping with no sun. brrrrr
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                      Quinnipiac Bobcats
                      2023 National Champions
                      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                      Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Afternoon. Lodge!

Back from the hospital where I went yesterday morning after fainting. They did lots of heart tests and thankfully no problem. They concluded it was dehydration partially due to the diuretic which I take for blood pressure control and partially due to the cold I have, and of course not drinking enough water.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                          Back from the hospital where I went yesterday morning after fainting
                          Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                          Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Howdy Lodge. Currently at the Park Plaza Hotel here in Boston. We are hosting some employees from all over the globe for a meeting this week that I helped plan. One of the attendees backed out on Thursday, we prepaid all the rooms, weren’t going to get a credit for the room, so I decided to take it. Have to be in by 8 so this will help me get to the office in time. And I have to say, disappointed in the room. Tiny, found an empty Dr. Pepper bottle between the bed and nightstand, found a half used cream cheese container in the fridge. It also smells like mothballs.

Earlier today, my cousin texted me a picture her four-year-old daughter with autism drew. She told my cousin it was a picture of my dad in heaven surrounded by angels. Needless to say, I’ve been weepy since I saw it. It really amazes me how perceptive she is.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                              Good Afternoon. Lodge!

Back from the hospital where I went yesterday morning after fainting. They did lots of heart tests and thankfully no problem. They concluded it was dehydration partially due to the diuretic which I take for blood pressure control and partially due to the cold I have, and of course not drinking enough water.
                              Glad all the tests are OK

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              Howdy Lodge. Currently at the Park Plaza Hotel here in Boston. We are hosting some employees from all over the globe for a meeting this week that I helped plan. One of the attendees backed out on Thursday, we prepaid all the rooms, weren’t going to get a credit for the room, so I decided to take it. Have to be in by 8 so this will help me get to the office in time. And I have to say, disappointed in the room. Tiny, found an empty Dr. Pepper bottle between the bed and nightstand, found a half used cream cheese container in the fridge. It also smells like mothballs.

Earlier today, my cousin texted me a picture her four-year-old daughter with autism drew. She told my cousin it was a picture of my dad in heaven surrounded by angels. Needless to say, I’ve been weepy since I saw it. It really amazes me how perceptive she is.
                              Kids are amazing!

Good Evening and nighty night Lodge!

Comment

s'upp y'all

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                                And I have to say, disappointed in the room. Tiny, found an empty Dr. Pepper bottle between the bed and nightstand, found a half used cream cheese container in the fridge. It also smells like mothballs..

scarlet let them know? call the desk and ask if they'd like to come see? can scarlet say "free future stay"?
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X