X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: The Banana Bread Is Running Out

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
    Well, does it really matter if you leave it as is for now? the baby won't care. Do it later when you can do it outside. Less chemicals in the air for Mum to be and easier.
    Yeah, I'm not arguing with my nesting wife on the timing of when things get done. She's freaked out with the baby due in early February and we just purchased a house. I'm in the mode of just-getting-the-job-done.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Just noticed I had a voicemail. Thought it was just the daily vm from my local police department but it was from my podiatrist’s office telling me he wasn’t going to be in Monday morning. I scheduled an appointment as a 6-month post surgery follow up. I have two new issues with my foot To go over with him. There’s a weird bump on my instep area, close to the scar. It doesn’t hurt or anything but it’s kinda freaky. Just appeared out of nowhere a few weeks ago.

The other issue is a bigger problem. I have developed a new bunion on the outside of my foot. It feels like I’m walking on a rock. I made a makeshift splint using gauze and cotton balls and I really want to talk to him about it and see if he has a splint or something. Now I need to call and hope I can get an appointment sometime next week.

Comment

It's cold out. Gonna be colder for the next day or so. Might hit positive digits tomorrow, dunno.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
          Quinnipiac Bobcats
          2023 National Champions
          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
          Northeast Regional:
          West Regional: 2015, 2021
          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

s’upp y’all
              Morning old folks!
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Evening, Lodge!
                Originally posted by Skeeterman
                Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Evening, Lodge.

It's *ing cold out. And I hate Ice Melt season. I estimate we've already sold over 1500 boxes, and it's not even Christmas yet. We usually go through 2 trucks' worth on average for the season, and we're almost through our 2nd truck at this point.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                    Quinnipiac Bobcats
                    2023 National Champions
                    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                    Northeast Regional:
                    West Regional: 2015, 2021
                    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

s’upp y’all
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                          Yeah, I'm not arguing with my nesting wife on the timing of when things get done. She's freaked out with the baby due in early February and we just purchased a house. I'm in the mode of just-getting-the-job-done.
                          Step back from the ....
                          Good Afternoon Lodge!

It is cold. I need to go out for a walk. I would like to be in Tahiti right now.

Comment

Sorry. Not trying to be combative, I'm just frustrated with the painting of trim and what that means for my ever-expanding Honey-Do list and being extra accommodating for my pregnant wife.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              Sorry. Not trying to be combative, I'm just frustrated with the painting of trim and what that means for my ever-expanding Honey-Do list and being extra accommodating for my pregnant wife.
                              Will let you in on a nasty secret- when pregnant women feel 'pregnant' no matter what you are going to be irritating. At some point you just have to try reason and if the wrath of Kahn comes at you get under the desk, duck and cover and live to breath another day.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                                Will let you in on a nasty secret- when pregnant women feel 'pregnant' no matter what you are going to be irritating. At some point you just have to try reason and if the wrath of Kahn comes at you get under the desk, duck and cover and live to breath another day.
                                This.

Comment

Working...
                                X