View Poll Results: Do you enjoy "hoodie weather?"

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • No. I want all the summer!

6 28.57%
  • Yes, it's nice to wear something oversized and comfortable and warm for cool weather.

15 71.43%
Page 29 of 47 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Rep Retirement Lodge: The Banana Bread Is Running Out

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: The Banana Bread Is Running Out

Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    How does 10 billion equate to less than one billion?
    Thanks for explaining. These messages are a bit hard to understand. I thought it was an abbreviation for British, but he was telling me the total which I was getting a part of, so really it's an unknown amount. I will change the post.

not particularly bad

Quote Originally Posted by The Rube View Post
    When you have a chance at the HHT, you take it.
    My team won on Sunday, but they are so bad this season I didn't feel like celebrating. It was our first B1G win, but it was against the other worst team in the conference. Maybe if my team can beat a decent opponent I will take a seat at the HHT.

Opposite Girl

Wednesday is the new Tuesday. Itís 7:30 here in Vegas and this day already blows.

Good morning to tLodge!
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19 ECAC Regular Season Champions
    2013 East Regional Champions, Frozen Four
    2014 East Regional
    2015 West Regional
    2016 ECAC Tournament Champions, East Regional Champions, Frozen Four
    2019 Midwest Regional

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

there's a good buck in that racket.

s'upp y'all

wubba lubba dub dub

I bought a new toilet last night. ****'s about to get real in the Clown house. (It's the first part to a bathroom renovation.)
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

pawn in game of life

Good Afternoon, Lodge!

Great way to start the day. Got into a car accident on the way to work. As of this time, the road is still closed as a result. For the locals, it is the Highway 55 in Rosemount closure. My car is the only car on the other side of the road. Dam semi didn't want to stop and plowed into the first car and I was on the end of the chain reaction. I am ok and most importantly, baby is ok. Yes, you read that correctly. 3 months along. I went to the hospital via ambulance (that was fun) and got checked out. The baby was moving and waving. Such a relief.

Now to relax for the rest of the day and maybe start decorating the house for the holiday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeterman View Post
    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Math atheist

Quote Originally Posted by Lady wore Black View Post
    Good Afternoon, Lodge!

Great way to start the day. Got into a car accident on the way to work. As of this time, the road is still closed as a result. For the locals, it is the Highway 55 in Rosemount closure. My car is the only car on the other side of the road. Dam semi didn't want to stop and plowed into the first car and I was on the end of the chain reaction. I am ok and most importantly, baby is ok. Yes, you read that correctly. 3 months along. I went to the hospital via ambulance (that was fun) and got checked out. The baby was moving and waving. Such a relief.

Now to relax for the rest of the day and maybe start decorating the house for the holiday.
    Yikes! Glad you two are okay.
    I was told there would be no math...

Lucia Apologist

Good Afternoon, Lodge!

Holy ****. That one was ugly. Glad youíre ok.

Quote Originally Posted by melmac View Post
    Yikes! Glad you two are okay.
    Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Holy ****. That one was ugly. Glad youíre ok.
    Thirded

wubba lubba dub dub

Good Afternoon, Lodge!

Whoa! I'm glad you're both okay.

1) That's not a small patch of road to have close.
    2) That's a smelly part of the city to be stuck with the oil refinery and gas (not gasoline) plants around it.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Good Afternoon, Lodge!

Yikes! Glad all are OK

Good Evening Lodge!

Was gonna say, baby?! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy jumpin' Jesus on a pogo stick!

There's gonna be a lil' LWB or Mr LWB running around? I actually am already kinda scared. A Helmet Kid that loves death metal......hoo boy.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Good morning to tLodge!
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19 ECAC Regular Season Champions
    2013 East Regional Champions, Frozen Four
    2014 East Regional
    2015 West Regional
    2016 ECAC Tournament Champions, East Regional Champions, Frozen Four
    2019 Midwest Regional

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

Minding the gap MinnesotaNorthStar's Avatar

Good Afternoon, Lodge!

Wow...glad you and baby are ok!

Oh, and congrats!

Matt Frattin for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

not particularly bad

I'll echo what everyone else has said.

Glad you're both ok, and congratulations.

there's a good buck in that racket.

s'upp y'all.

congratulations there lwb. glad to read everyone is ok and ready now to sue to semi driver and co.
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

pawn in game of life

Thank you all! Today I feel like I did a million crunches and pullups. A little sore. Taking it easy today. I don't have access to my car because the investigation is still open. Once I do, I can clean out the car and say my final goodbye. It was a great 9 year run for the hauler.

Yes, it is scary to think there is going to be a Baby wore Black. I know yesterday this kid was wearing a helmet. The best part was Mr. seeing the baby via ultrasound in person. It was bouncing around and couldn't stay in place for a moment.

Thread Information