This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    And in case you were wondering, yes, there is a baby sitting right behind me. Who brings a baby on a 6am flight? To Las Vegas? That kid’s sleep schedule will be all messed up. And I’ll be paying for it.
    They were probably hoping it would sleep. The only reason for a baby to go to Vegas is that they live there.
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: The Banana Bread Is Running Out

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      And in case you were wondering, yes, there is a baby sitting right behind me. Who brings a baby on a 6am flight? To Las Vegas? That kid’s sleep schedule will be all messed up. And I’ll be paying for it.
      I honestly don’t know how you manage to be this unlucky
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        I honestly don’t know how you manage to be this unlucky
        I have been wondering about that for years.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post
          Try to get an ornament annually representing both of you. Our collection started in 2011. It’s been fun to add the LGFs to them as time has gone on.

We have lots of special ornaments between us, but the yearly ones are my favorite to put on the tree.
          Yearly ornaments are awesome. My mom did that for my brother and I since the year we were born. As we got older we got to pick our own. I know I have a piano one from the year I started piano, a schoolhouse one I made in kindergarten, a trumpet from the year I started trumpet, and even as an adult mom got me a black dog the year I adopted my Camden pup.

When we would decorate the tree, my brother and I would get to put our ornaments on the tree. Brother had an airplane one that every time (even as an adult) he runs around the house flying his airplane before putting it on the tree.
          Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
          wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
          7 B1G
          7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
          6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
          5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
          5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
          2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
          2 Alaskan

Comment

Good morning! In a car on the way to JFK. Just drizzling here. les, how much snow did you get?
            Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
            Yearly ornaments are awesome. My mom did that for my brother and I since the year we were born. As we got older we got to pick our own. I know I have a piano one from the year I started piano, a schoolhouse one I made in kindergarten, a trumpet from the year I started trumpet, and even as an adult mom got me a black dog the year I adopted my Camden pup.

When we would decorate the tree, my brother and I would get to put our ornaments on the tree. Brother had an airplane one that every time (even as an adult) he runs around the house flying his airplane before putting it on the tree.
            We did this with lil. He still pushes the buttons for the ones that make noise

Good Afternoon Lodge!

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
              Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning, RalphPa! (is that still a thing? Did I do it right?)

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Only leswp1 knows.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      After the JoePa thing, RalphPa is no longer a thing, because it's now really weird.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

* Cancer.

Lost one of my favorite HS teachers, coach of the HS rifle team. He left behind 2 young boys with special needs, was planning to retire end of this school year. **** it.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                          * Cancer.

Lost one of my favorite HS teachers, coach of the HS rifle team. He left behind 2 young boys with special needs, was planning to retire end of this school year. **** it.
                          * Cancer!

RFAlph- The Rube was the RalphPa thing.

Good Afternoon. Baking Pepperkakor.

Comment

Good Evening, Lodge!
                            Originally posted by Skeeterman
                            Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Hey, guess what??? I’m at the HHT! Of course I wasn’t there to see it, but that doesn’t mean I don’t get to enjoy my time at the HHT. I’m hardly ever there these days.

Comment

Hey, guess what??? I’m at the HHT! Of course I wasn’t there to see it, but that doesn’t mean I don’t get to enjoy my time at the HHT. I’m hardly ever there these days.
                                When you have a chance at the HHT, you take it.

Evening, Lodge. I guess it was chaos at work yesterday, which is why I took it off. I knew better. DHBoss even had to come to the offsite to help out. The shuttle truck had to make an extra run at the end of the night, UPS had to wait around, etc. Seems like every time I have a day off, it's the same story. I kinda like my job security in that aspect. My drivers do not wait when I'm on the clock. I can honestly say this without sounding arrogant: I'm easily the best at what I do, and no one can touch me. I just can't screw up.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X