2019-20 D1 Scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
    Maybe...But the 2-0 score is more on the Harvard goalie.
    You really have no clue about goalie play. On Potomak's goal, Reed never had a chance. Knowles took a shot that was going wide and Potomak knocked it on with a baseball swing. It may have been a high stick. I couldn't tell and there's no replay here.

On the second, a shot came pinballing in, and Woken got a stick on it. She slid it under Reed, who was flatfooted from the bounces.

Reed's play in the second was a lot better than it was in the first, when ahead lucky not to give up multiple goals

Comment

• Re: 2019-20 D1 Scores

Originally posted by Still Eeyore View Post
      You really have no clue about goalie play. On Potomak's goal, Reed never had a chance. Knowles took a shot that was going wide and Potomak knocked it on with a baseball swing. It may have been a high stick. I couldn't tell and there's no replay here.

On the second, a shot came pinballing in, and Woken got a stick on it. She slid it under Reed, who was flatfooted from the bounces.

Reed's play in the second was a lot better than it was in the first, when ahead lucky not to give up multiple goals
      Remember...I'm watching on LiveBarn so temper the no clue ****...

Honest to God...I don't mind you disagreeing with me but I don't appreciate the comment.
      Last edited by FiveHoleFrenzy; 11-30-2019, 06:12 PM.
      At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
        Remember...I'm watching on LiveBarn so temper the no clue ****...
        From what I've read about LiveBarn, then that makes his statement correct through no fault of yours.
        "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
        And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Good god, the officiating is bad.

Comment

I’ve never seen this before: Lindenwood forfeited their game today vs St Cloud. The stated reason was no available goalie, due to injury. What a shame.

Wolf got injured mid October vs Union, traveled to Clarkson and was on the boxscores the next week but did not play. She hasn’t dressed for a game since, so Asplundh took over. Asplundh got injured mid November it looks like, and dressed yesterday but Hennessy played the whole game. Today... game forfeited, presumably Hennessy got injured yesterday. Wow. I wonder when they’ll have a game ready goalie again.

Comment

Great save by Scobee and the Gopher's third line scores a rebound goal on a nice rush...3-0 now.

At least that's what it looked like on the stream...

Comment

Scobee has made three All World saves today.

Comment

Gophers win 4-0. I have no clue how they did it.

Comment

Minnesota wins 3-0. Over two games, they allowed four third period shots.

Comment

Gophers win 4-0. I have no clue how they did it.
                      By getting shots to the front of the net and letting things happen. The passing wasn't crisp today, but they worked their butts off down low.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Eeyore View Post
                        Minnesota wins 3-0. Over two games, they allowed four third period shots.
                        Ok even the LiveBarn stream has Minnesota winning 4-0. Is that fake news?

Comment

Harvard ran out of gas in the 3rd as the Gophers outshot them 19 to 5. I thought that Minnesota maintained good pressure throughout, and should have scored a few more. Also congrats to Syd Scobee on her 21 save shutout.
                          Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Ok even the LiveBarn stream has Minnesota winning 4-0. Is that fake news?
                            No. I'm in a rush to get to the airport and just forgot the empty netter.

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
                              From what I've read about LiveBarn, then that makes his statement correct through no fault of yours.
                              The Live Barn was full of Horses***, I'm cleaning it off my charges!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lindsay View Post
                                I’ve never seen this before: Lindenwood forfeited their game today vs St Cloud. The stated reason was no available goalie, due to injury. What a shame.

Wolf got injured mid October vs Union, traveled to Clarkson and was on the boxscores the next week but did not play. She hasn’t dressed for a game since, so Asplundh took over. Asplundh got injured mid November it looks like, and dressed yesterday but Hennessy played the whole game. Today... game forfeited, presumably Hennessy got injured yesterday. Wow. I wonder when they’ll have a game ready goalie again.
                                Wow this is crazy -- I assume they have no women's club team? That's a small school...
                                Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                                Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                                Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Working...
                                X