Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Il suo un grande giorno per essere un Laker 2019 - 2020

Originally posted by lakont55 View Post
    Ever since the early days of Laker Hockey mid 60's to the late 70's until today , it would not be normal without cold beer after all games. The early years at Bucklands was epic. Looking forward to laughs and cold beer
    aaaahhhhh Bucks Broadwell and the shed the Triangle...…...not to mention barneys,lill's the wheel and the patch.....many more as well...see ya in oz soon

Comment

Our power play put me to sleep 💤. It’s a win and there was some good hockey, but a bit sloppy and lazy for my taste. Practice this week is gonna be a *****.
      LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
        Our power play put me to sleep 💤. It’s a win and there was some good hockey, but a bit sloppy and lazy for my taste. Practice this week is gonna be a *****.
        Agreed! 1 PPG in 2 games with plenty of opportunity, especially when Naz was giving us such a short porch.

Comment

We need to slip in Whitelaw on the PP so he can show'em how its done,much work needed,I like Geneseo's PP they are always moving and I think it gets the opposition out of position.No Vance again,any news on him?? Bunka at Forward...Crowd looked good...Richer nice save on breakaway...I liked the way Pelnik was clearing out the crease,he just needs to keep his elbow down as it makes him bigger,he's big enough and he will be fine,gotta get tougher IFO our net ..Pk was fairly aggressive I like that...WTOP is in mid-season form great job...Fletcher stood out again he seems to be getting some confidence...Start the season coming up..

Comment

Does anyone have a couple of extra tickets to the Plattsburgh game? Anything but standing room? Just taking a shot in the dark here

Comment

FYI WTOP10 SPORTS has been nominated twice for Best Live Sports Broadcast at the annual College Broadcasters Inc. conference in St Louis. Last year's Whiteout broadcast and a NCAA basketball tournament game were each nominated - 2 of 4 nominations in the category.

On the radio side of the Campus Center, WNYO received a nomination in the audio category of Best Sports Play by Play for the Whiteout game last year. Awards will be given this afternoon (Friday)....best of luck to the Pros with GPAs!
              LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

FYI WTOP10 SPORTS has been nominated twice for Best Live Sports Broadcast at the annual College Broadcasters Inc. conference in St Louis. Last year's Whiteout broadcast and a NCAA basketball tournament game were each nominated - 2 of 4 nominations in the category.

On the radio side of the Campus Center, WNYO received a nomination in the audio category of Best Sports Play by Play for the Whiteout game last year. Awards will be given this afternoon (Friday)....best of luck to the Pros with GPAs!
                Yes there are good...….Best of luck to them and the Lakers tonight....

Comment

Gets better every year.

Comment

we'll take the win...good first by both teams,oz played well in the 2nd then let off the gas in the third...Richer made some nice saves when the game was close...Vance,very good all around game,had a ton of ice,PP and PK...Novack,mid-season form..Fletcher came to play this yr...Gillespie??...Nice SHG.....We are puck watching in our dzone,pick up your man/area and cover,switch then get back,this will hurt in a BIG game,earrly season stuff no worries...…..Platty coming in will be close no matter where or when...Potsdam tie with Genny,genny both goals on the PP...

Comment

Agree with bakdraft on all. Fletcher looked really good against Naz so I am not surprised about his play. I am glad that Gillespie sat. I am hoping that Coach is sending a message that stupid play has it's consequences. For he got a 10 min major against Naz at the end of the 2nd. I hope the Lakers have their A+++ game next weekend for the Cards will not be happy with a L for the first game of the year. Can't remember when that has happened!
                      Oswego '88

Comment

Originally posted by DIIIFan View Post
                        Agree with bakdraft on all. Fletcher looked really good against Naz so I am not surprised about his play. I am glad that Gillespie sat. I am hoping that Coach is sending a message that stupid play has it's consequences. For he got a 10 min major against Naz at the end of the 2nd. I hope the Lakers have their A+++ game next weekend for the Cards will not be happy with a L for the first game of the year. Can't remember when that has happened!
                        Oswego '88
                        Well the birds will be our second game of the year and will be a tough one for sure,cards gave Genny all they could handle,genny has 4 goals in 2 games all on the powerplay,so we know what to avoid when playing the knights,as for the Birds,didnt see any of the games, but I would imagine a hard hitting fast game with a one goal outcome.......Potsdam didn't look to shabby either,Lakers are in for a tough weekend,I am sure coach will have them ready....as for Gillespie didn't see the penalty,but hope he is ready for Platty come Friday night..see you there Friday DIII ill look for ya on the rail.

Comment

Interesting read about a former Laker....

https://www.syracuse.com/sports/2019...se-crunch.html

Also had another former Laker as a reff today in our 11U game, Mike Montagna.
                          Remy Babineaux
                          remyb616@gmail.com
                          D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
                            Interesting read about a former Laker....

https://www.syracuse.com/sports/2019...se-crunch.html

Also had another former Laker as a reff today in our 11U game, Mike Montagna.
                            Yes have seen Mike do a few Oswego Laker games as well,can you say conflict of interest??

Comment

After not learning about any recruits until right before this season, congrats on this early one for 2020-21!

https://***********/_Neutral_Zone/st...22419188310019

Comment

Originally posted by FLHockeyMom View Post
                                After not learning about any recruits until right before this season, congrats on this early one for 2020-21!

https://***********/_Neutral_Zone/st...22419188310019
                                Nice p/u mom,with sooooooo many seniors this yr I guess the coaching staff has to start early and often this yr

Comment

Working...
                                X