Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    If you want an incredible show, listen to Olivier Knox. He is CSPAN and NPR done right. Julie Mason is pretty good if you remember she's a very proud journalist. She's snarky in all the right ways. The other best show on that channel died with Steele and Ungar.
    It might have been Smerconish. I just tuned in briefly before a work meeting then tuned in again before I posted. Very centrist, so yes, it does sound like him.

I love listening to Julie Mason's Press Pool. You nailed it, she's snarky in all the right ways.

And huh, I was wondering why they weren't on air, and instead Cuomo had a block of time at midday.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

Looks like the RNC has gotten the talking points out. Every GOPer seems to say the same thing...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        "Is this the moment that Trump becomes more Presidential"
        -CNN and NYTimes Headline tomorrow

Too bad Sicatoka is "on the road" I bet his opinions would be so enlightening right now.
        Should I unban Flaggy so we can get his take?
        (Go ahead and report it Flaggy, I'm not erasing this either)

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
            Oh god...not yet but if/when Impeachment happens it could be worth watching his reaction
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Heard they want to open an investigation on Biden. I imagine the Senate will do that. But, let's throw this Ukraine thing aside.

The President, today, threatened the life of the whistle blower. No, not directly. He did it in his "code" language that Michael Cohen taught us about during his testimony in front of Congress. Should that not be impeachable all by itself?
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

That loser still lurks here? Quelle surprise.

Comment

No way. He’s still butthurt?
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    The President, today, threatened the life of the whistle blower. No, not directly. He did it in his "code" language that Michael Cohen taught us about during his testimony in front of Congress. Should that not be impeachable all by itself?
                    The press should keep asking him what he meant by that. Just goad him into saying what we all know he means.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Heard they want to open an investigation on Biden. I imagine the Senate will do that. But, let's throw this Ukraine thing aside.

Again...let them. It does nothing to harm anybody but Biden if they prove anything...and truth is there is nothing to prove.

And yes the President threatening the WB (or the person who called the WB) is an Impeachable offense.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Again...let them. It does nothing to harm anybody but Biden if they prove anything...and truth is there is nothing to prove.
                        I wonder how Lindsey's Clinton investigation is going? You never hear anything.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          That loser still lurks here? Quelle surprise.
                          Shouldn't he be hanging out with his new friends?: https://community.infowarsarmy.com/u/flagdude08/summary

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

For those keeping score at home, Vermont's Phil Scott is the first GOP governor to support impeachment.

Comment

Guiliani is out of his skull. Yikes!

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-biden/598879/
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

For those keeping score at home, Vermont's Phil Scott is the first GOP governor to support impeachment.
                                Has Cuomo emerged from his focus testing yet?

I assume Newsom will be all over it.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X