Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    I wonder what the going rate is for the life of an American soldier.

Comment

Good point I'm hearing from some soldiers too: "I didn't enlist to be a ****ing mercenary. They can fight their own war."

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
        I wonder what the going rate is for the life of an American soldier.
        The .01% used Iraq to steal $3T at the cost of 3k lives, so each grunt netted them $1B.
        Last edited by Kepler; 09-17-2019, 12:10 PM.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
            Good point I'm hearing from some soldiers too: "I didn't enlist to be a ****ing mercenary. They can fight their own war."
            they stop by for coffee and cookies from mom too?
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

https://www.aol.com/article/entertai...thed/23813851/

But Teigen’s use of the word “p***y” represented a “double standard” when compared to the outrage over Trump’s own “grab her by the p***y” comments, she insisted.
              Just a reminder that conservatives still feel the main problem with Trump's Access Hollywood video was that he used a bad word.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                https://www.aol.com/article/entertai...thed/23813851/

Just a reminder that conservatives still feel the main problem with Trump's Access Hollywood video was that he used a bad word.
                “If Trump goes low, the Democrats go even lower,” agreed Watters.
                What ****ing planet do these ****ing *** clowns live on?
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  What ****ing planet do these ****ing *** clowns live on?
                  For Watters, one where he can survive solely on Bill O'Rielly's cum.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

One where people still use AOL?
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Cool.

JUST IN: Former Trump campaign chairman Corey Lewandowski's testimony before the House Judiciary Committee immediately descended into chaos, fighting among lawmakers and shouting matches as members tried to question him in their probe of possible obstruction while Lewandowski fiercely defended the president and Republicans challenged their Democratic colleagues, demanding the panel adjourn shortly after starting.

Comment

Oh yay!

Breaking News: The Trump administration will end California’s authority to set its own stricter auto pollution rules, setting up a legal showdown.

Comment

Cults don't care about laws.
                          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Cool.

JUST IN: Former Trump campaign chairman Corey Lewandowski's testimony before the House Judiciary Committee immediately descended into chaos, fighting among lawmakers and shouting matches as members tried to question him in their probe of possible obstruction while Lewandowski fiercely defended the president and Republicans challenged their Democratic colleagues, demanding the panel adjourn shortly after starting.
                            Dems in charge, no oversight. Republicans in charge, Benghazi.

Comment

We are a Banana Republic. AKA, Republican Utopia.

Comment

This is why impeachment matters...convictions be dammed.
                                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X